Author Topic: Begging script with unload subs?  (Read 2503 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Begging script with unload subs?
« on: September 29, 2009, 08:03:18 PM »
Greetings.

As Halloween approaches, I've decided to get off my keister and finally train begging.  I grabbed a script from EUO and tweaked it to make it run in heartwood.  Unfortunately, it fills up a backpack quickly.

1) Can you still gain if you "don't have room in your pack?"
2) Anyone know of a total solution that unloads all the garbage in your pack?  It would be pretty easy to add those subs, but I thought I'd ask before I risk the wife's wrath by starting yet another pro bono coding adventure.

:)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Begging script with unload subs?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 05:52:34 AM »
I have one and it will be released once the event starts and I can confirm it works again this year

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 09:47:03 AM »
I'm hoping I will be able to finish my Trick-or-Treat one this year too, hopefully nothing changes from last year! :P
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »
Incidentally:  You *can* gain with a full pack.  Proven to my satisfaction whilst I was stuck at work today!

:)

Tags: