Author Topic: Hi from Nite  (Read 3448 times)

Offline NiteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nite has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi from Nite
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »
Hello guys and girls

Have just got back yo UO after having a baby boy. Hope to be able to try out some of your scripts and give some valued comments and ideas. Unable toplay 24/7 anymore lol as the little man would never forgive me but belive the things i love like crafting etc will benifit and be possable with the sites help :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Nite
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 09:40:45 AM »
Hi Nite.

How about telling us a little more about yourself. Do you play OSI, or freeshard? What types of chars, what shards? We know you want the HW quester as your first post was there...how about putting in a little effort to get it.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline NiteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nite has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 10:01:14 AM »
Hey Toptwo

I play on europa and i can blame my other half for getting me addicted to the game 3 years ago when he dragged me from WOW which i had been playing for 4 years (something like that.)

We run a shop which i got for my boyfriends birthday prezzy. I kinda do all the gathering crafting items and shopping around to keep the shop well stocked whereas my boyfriend hunts, kills thing etc.

Have used Heartwood Quester before and it is an A1 script so would ofc be nice to have a usable version.I have been away from uo for a while though due to moving country getting together with my boyfriend and starting a family.

Nowt realy more to say im no 12 year vet and do not hold 10 accounts i leave that to my other half :)

Regards Nite

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 10:04:31 AM »
Hi Nite, 

Thanks for the much better intro! I think you will find plenty here to keep you busy. Lots to read, and a lot of great people in a very active community here. Dont be afraid to use the search button...tons of info here. I am sure as soon as TM or Cerveza get on they will get your restricted status removed and you can enjoy all we have to offer!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 10:40:39 AM »
Welcome to the site!

I'm guessing your other half is not a member?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 10:54:52 AM »
Welcome to the site.  It is a good sign that you read and responded to TopTwo our new into police.  He really is.  Anyway, I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »
Quote from: Toptwo
Up against the wall noob. Do you have a liscense for that keyboard? Lets see some ID. Where do you live anyway? What's your business in our corner of the internet? Do you have any aliases?

Dang TT he was just kidding about being the intro police.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »
Quote from: Toptwo
Up against the wall noob. Do you have a liscense for that keyboard? Lets see some ID. Where do you live anyway? What's your business in our corner of the internet? Do you have any aliases?

Dang TT he was just kidding about being the intro police.

LOLOLOL!

Hey..I take my job seriously!! After writing my 1 script, a simple script to make my guy walk back and forth over a server line, and use bandages each time (to train healing) and having it take me 8 hours to do it...I gained a whole new respect for the guys that write REAL scripts. The least I can do around here is make sure they get a decent intro before they hand out their hard work!!

Offline gubass

• Activity:
    0%
  • gubass has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 09:11:22 PM »
lol I can take a telling off or two :P

GUBASS is my other half he did a much better intro than me and joined up too :)

and just to confuse matters i have just reALISED I AM ON HIS COMPP AND NOT MY OWN.

well it is ealy early in the morning and trying to get the little one off to seep after his feed :S

NITE
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:14:10 PM by gubass »

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 10:18:22 PM »
WOW...it looks like someone had a few too many?  After realizing that you were on the wrong Account, you went and posted the message anyways...now that is Funny!   ;)
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 04:52:37 AM »
lol. I like to do that with TT also, but sometimes he catches me  :(
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: