Author Topic: Anyone have easy access to ID's for water sources - ie water barrels and troughs  (Read 3692 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Looking to add wood pulp to cooking script as per request.  i have it all done but a water pitcher refill sub due to the need for ids.  I don't have a crafter available to make them all.  I am hoping folks have the ability or access to things to id.  I appreciate any and all help available.

The endless water pitcher would be amazing if it still exists and works.  I will credit and add it to script write-up if anyone wants to submit that info.

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Water Trough's : WEE TEE VEE QEE.  I think I have the endless water supple trick somewhere. Gimme a bit to find it.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
As far as I know the 'endless water' pitcher still works.  I have used it for Gardening now for the last few weeks.  Also in another house I use Hort-O-Matic 2 and it has a water trough in front of me and a water pitcher in the work container -- so it also seems like an endless supply, as the water in the water trough continues to refill the water pitcher.

Water Pitcher Tool attached...

Water Pitcher: VBF
Water Barrel: BKF

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Water Pitcher Tool.txt
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 03:58:17 PM by Oracle »
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
thx everyone.  i will post it for a trial.  thx for helping and I would love to see that endless supply again

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
thx everyone.  i will post it for a trial.  thx for helping and I would love to see that endless supply again

Not sure if this is exactly what your wanting or not C2, but if you wander around near the water and CTRL SHIFT till you find a tile labled water or wave, then just dbl click that tile and target your water pitcher.  Rinse and repeat.  Make a simple script or macro to do it and go afk for 30 mins, come back and you have a water pitcher that has thousands of uses.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
That's kinda what I had in mind, but wasn't sure.  There's a 'wave' you can do this on in minoc. The first bridge that leads to the mining mountains on the west side has at least one white line that you can use.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile

Not sure if this is exactly what your wanting or not C2, but if you wander around near the water and CTRL SHIFT till you find a tile labled water or wave, then just dbl click that tile and target your water pitcher.  Rinse and repeat.  Make a simple script or macro to do it and go afk for 30 mins, come back and you have a water pitcher that has thousands of uses.

I uploaded a script a couple of posts ago that fills the water pitcher for you over and over again...

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
link

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile

JaF

Actually correction, you dbl click your pitcher then target the water tile... duh.. sorry had a brain cramp when i wrote that i guess.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: