Author Topic: Empty out your unravel bags.  (Read 2506 times)

Offline WilkTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Empty out your unravel bags.
« on: December 12, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »
They stated that they are doing away with unravel bags, and I think they will just be converted into regular bags, but just in case something funky happens you should take anything valuable out of your unravel bags.

Most of you probably don't have anything valuable in an unravel bag, but I put all my talismans, runebooks, frags, and other things in there, so just in case I figured I'd give a "potential" heads up.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Empty out your unravel bags.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »
I have a couple bags full of stuff I'm waiting to unravel. I'm going to leave them in there and hope for the best.... Scary I know.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 03:39:59 PM »
I dont understand why they are getting rid of the unravel bagss... it makes things harder... now instead of click unravel 2 clicks...  its imbue skill (2clicks) .. click unravel button.. click on target... or 4 clicks each on differtent postion on the screen...   

Talk about 1 step forward 2 steps back.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
that's the most retarded thing EA has thought of.. so much for the item deletion theory.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 06:34:38 AM »
Maybe I am misunderstanding this.  But the way I read and interpreded the statement EA released said nothing about getting rid of the unravel bags.  They said you can no longer buy them!  Now any container or bag can be select as an unravel bag and used that way! Correct me if I am wrong!

-  Unravel bags will no longer be sold, and existing unravel bags will lose their current functionality, as it has been incorporated into the initial imbuing menu.

-  Unravel Container - This option replaces the functionality of the unravel bag. It allows you to choose any container in your backpack, and will unravel any items contained inside. This is a recursive operation, so it will unravel items contained inside of sub-containers located inside of the targeted container. If there are any special material items inside, you will be asked if you wish to proceed.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 08:22:06 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong!

So ill correct you cause your wrong Masscre

re-read what i wrote...
I dont understand why they are getting rid of the unravel bagss... it makes things harder... now instead of click unravel 2 clicks...  its imbue skill (2clicks) .. click unravel button.. click on target... or 4 clicks each on differtent postion on the screen...   

Talk about 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Now in other words
1) all unravel bags will be converted to normal bags
2) this means no unravel option on any bag (no unravel bags .. no unravel menu option on ANY bag)
3) this means you must USE the imbue skill then clickty click click as i wrote above.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: