Ultima Online Fan Board > UO-Related Tutorials

Lord Oaks and his little Queenie Silvani (How to Solo in Illshenar)

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ultima:
Yeah for sure the arm/disarm & equiping items is pretty good.

I also really like being able to zoom in and out. Titan Quest was like that so you can get up really close so it's almost like 3D or you can zoom way out so you have a bird's eye view. It's nice being able to see monsters from far away and they're not able to target you. I feel empowered  ;D

Hopefully they do right by Stygian Abyss and we have an even better client. Then TM won't be able to bust my chops!

TrailMyx:
I say a little prayer to the "Please don't let the SA client suck" Gods every night before I tuck myself in......

OMGBurgers:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on October 12, 2008, 08:11:45 PM ---I say a little prayer to the "Please don't let the SA client suck" Gods every night before I tuck myself in......

--- End quote ---

LOL

I think that EVERYTIME someone mentions it.  I wouldn't mind messing around with a new client at times :P  I had a nice exploit on KR to let me run uber fast till I got jailed lol.

_C2_:
slick little write up here for sure! Loved the screen shots of the final level surrounding your paragons! The dirt patch does still spawn on the fel oaks.  I don't think it ever spawned on the tram ones.

BTW - i have been wondering this for some time if you tamed and released greater dragons all around the outside of the fel oaks bowl would they still have neg karma and kill off all the level one and two spawn that hits way out there.  Anyone actually do it?  I know you could bring rikktor over to oaks for quite a show! 

Ultima:

--- Quote from: _C2_ on October 13, 2008, 07:39:33 AM ---slick little write up here for sure! Loved the screen shots of the final level surrounding your paragons! The dirt patch does still spawn on the fel oaks.  I don't think it ever spawned on the tram ones.

BTW - i have been wondering this for some time if you tamed and released greater dragons all around the outside of the fel oaks bowl would they still have neg karma and kill off all the level one and two spawn that hits way out there.  Anyone actually do it?  I know you could bring rikktor over to oaks for quite a show! 

--- End quote ---

Not sure how released Dragons would work at Fel but I just might have to give it a try the next time I get bored. If you find out first let me know.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version