Author Topic: Good intro example: Introduction letter for Crazy K  (Read 32077 times)

Offline Crazy KTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Crazy K has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good intro example: Introduction letter for Crazy K
« on: July 03, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »
+1
Hello SUO staff,

My name is Crazy K and I have been playing UO off and on for over 10 years now. I currently have characters on Sonoma, Drachenfels, Chessapeake, Pacific, Great Lakes and Catskills. My favorite template to play is a stealth archer. I have never really had very good connection so the stealth archer template has worked out great for me. In the early days of UO, I used to play a thief but lost interest in a thief when you were no longer able to steal from other players in game outside of felucia. I guess you would say I'm something of a mercinary in game. I use ICQ and whenver someone from one of the shards I play on ICQ's me, I just log on that shard and help them fight. I'm not the best PVP player in the game by far, but I love to fight till everyone quits or we win. I have two accounts presently and dont think my wife will ever allow me anymore than that. SHES NOT A BIG FAN OF THE GAME LMAO. My two children do enjoy playing the game with me when they are around. I'm currently a Captain in the military and have to deploy from time to time which is why I take breaks from the game. UO has given me alot of good years and allowed me to make some really good friends that I enjoy hanging out with in vent. I have buddies from all over the world (America, Canada, Germany, Denmark, UK, Russia) just to name a few. I was recommended to this site by my good buddy TheGrinch aka Phil. He told me about this site and informed me that there were people out there other than him and my friend Solid Snake who could answer questions about the game and scripts when he was not around. I'm totally lost when it comes to scripts. I basically use them to build characters because who has time to play uo with your 2 to 3 hours a night and just spend that time building chars. I want to play the game and enjoy myself. With the amount of people who are leaving the game now a days, I want to have as many chars on dif shards as possible so I can always have a fight when I'm able to play the game. Well I hope this tells the SUO staff a little bit about me and my playing time. I wish all of you guys a happy 4th of July and a special hello to my friend 12x (Get back in the game more you :).
Crazy K (Res Killer)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:44:17 AM by TrailMyx »

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction letter for Crazy K
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 02:06:46 PM »
+1
Welcome aboard Crazy K!  Great to see you here!  Nice well worded intro post, good job with that!  Im sure a mod will be along real soon to remove your restricted status. Enjoy your stay in our community, you will definately find lots of people here willing to give you a hand when you need it.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »
+1
Excellent intro!  Welcome and enjoy!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 02:26:47 PM »
+1
Thank you guys and happy 4th  8)
Crazy K

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 02:33:18 PM »
+1
You've pwned me quite a few times on DF quite some time ago. Glad to see u on the boards and happy 4th of july to you to.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 06:03:19 PM »
+1
CRAZY!!!!!  Woot! ;)

About time bro and nice fugging intro, showing those one-line-wonders WTF!! I'll be back in soon m8, life is getting a little less serious; definitely gonna mess around with a char build on Pac even if it's just to say I have one there :P

Catch you in Q at least heh.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 10:52:36 PM »
+1
Exactly why is this in Site Rules? Since when does Crazy K rule the site?  ;) 

Welcome aboard, even if you did come in the wrong door!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 11:21:21 PM »
+1
NOBODY SEES THE DEAN!!! NOT NOBODY NOT NO HOW!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 02:21:32 AM »
+1
Exactly why is this in Site Rules? Since when does Crazy K rule the site?  ;) 

Welcome aboard, even if you did come in the wrong door!

LMAO didn't even notice that until I read your post!... Still, welcome to the site Crazy. Make sure to abuse the search button and help out when you can!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Good intro example: Introduction letter for Crazy K
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 11:45:59 AM »
+1
LMAO at your video of the guy trying to turn the hose off. Looks just like a BP executive..... :P

Hello from Drac shard. What is your char name in game? I play the same char name on every shard Crazy K (Res Killer).

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and I hope to have some good conversations and make some new friends.
P.S. sorry about posting my letter in the wrong section. Just proves my point that I dont know jack lol. Enjoy the day I'm off to drink and eat woo hooooooooooo

Crazy K

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 11:52:44 AM »
+1
Welcome sire noob...   ;D

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 12:03:32 PM »
+1
Snake you just earned yourself two res kills  :-\

You missed about six hours of good fighting last night buddy. Ofcourse I had to keep rezing "JustAnotherFace"   :P

Crazy K
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 07:35:54 PM by Cerveza »

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »
+1

You missed about six hours of good fighting last night buddy. Ofcourse I had to keep rezing "JustAnotherFace"   :P ;D

Crazy K

ROFL,

In your dreams sir!
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 06:05:27 PM »
+1
Some how i missed your post the 1st time around but welcome to the boards friend and get to searching the site for good stuff we got plenty in that area :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 09:27:23 AM by Masscre »

Scrripty

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »
+1

You missed about six hours of good fighting last night buddy. Ofcourse I had to keep rezing "JustAnotherFace"   :P aka Grinch  ;D

Crazy K

I heard JAF spends a lot of time eating dirt actually... heh

Tags: