Author Topic: Vampires  (Read 3607 times)

Offline RheeannaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Vampires
« on: July 13, 2010, 06:42:56 PM »
I know...

I am less than thrilled with Vampire Diaries or the Twilight saga.   

and then came True Blood.

I'm loving Sookie Stackhouse.   Anyone else loving this series too?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Vampires
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 04:56:56 AM »
Have not had a chance to watch it yet but want to.  The wife want let me watch it while she is watching tv with me cause things like this scare her and I am not supposed to watch things like this when the kids are around so just trying to figure out when I am supposed to watch it. So I can :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 05:00:20 AM »
My wife watches it but the only thing I like about it is the graphic sex scenes and the gore factor. I think the acting sucks and I can't stand dramatic people of which this is full of. The book series is supposed to be pretty good but I haven't read it.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline RheeannaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 12:36:58 PM »
so 12 times, you watch shows only for sex and gore then?

Sounds like it has something in it for everyone.    I have to admit, Season 3, Episode 3 freaked me out quite a bit, and there is a couple of actor/actresses I wouldn't care if they were scared off.

I love the Character Sookie, and I rather her get rid of Bill and go with the other vampire....will it happen... even having me freaked won't stop me from getting the answer.

My husband thinks the show is a joke FYI, but he only watches cartoons!@ :P

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 02:17:55 AM »
so 12 times, you watch shows only for sex and gore then?
No, I said that those elements are the enjoyable aspects of True Blood. We are talking about just that one show, correct?

I don't actually watch much television although I've recently watched the full series of Scrubs which I think was a brilliant comedy series and I'm about to finish up Freaks and Geeks, also brilliant. I tried Farscape and found it to be an epic fail (I feel terrible TM, I really do)! I'm not big on drama shows or any reality show where drama is the focus.

I try not to tell my wife what I really think about the shows she watches anymore though but I guess I would agree, at least a little bit, with your hubby ;) (yes, I do watch cartoons lol - Southpark and Family Guy 4tw).
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 04:22:48 AM »
Not derailing by much, but here goes King of the Hill FTW !!!!!

Tags: