Author Topic: Favorite UO Newbie Moment  (Read 2204 times)

Offline RheeannaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Favorite UO Newbie Moment
« on: July 14, 2010, 12:43:10 PM »
Here are my top three favorite memories:

1.   Not having dex on my archer at first.   This was based upon some guy Eval Int me and told me I was "fairly stupid'.   Being a girl, I naturally took offense to that and ping pong'd my int to 100!     

2.   Hey, come into this pink gate, I'll give you some stuff.

3.   Taming my first horse,  annoucing it at Brit bank, then throwing the apples on the ground and typing "all eat".

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite UO Newbie Moment
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 05:00:19 PM »
Dismonting my guildmaster in 6 on 2 fights. (Us being the two).I did this many many times. Lucky for him its less than twenty seconds before everyone else is on foot :) and we would still win. But still embarrassing.

Also have a screen shot of me killing a guildmate accidentaly in a large fight against blues.... but 4 tiles away was an orange stealth archer with a comp bow about to go for the kill shot :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »
Started going champs the first week I was in Ultima. I don't know how but some guild picked me up. I had no idea what I was doing. I was using KR client and I remember killing someone in my guild with my white wyrm. They yelled at me for about 30 minutes. lol

Offline RheeannaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 06:12:13 PM »
did you say "all eat" too? LOL

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 06:39:03 PM »
Caring a ton of good armor and other items on me at the trinsic bank in fel(because fel is all there was) and having like 3 vanquishing sword weapons on me ... just got back from killing a bunch of peeps in hyloth and then double clicking on a guy I wanted to talk to DOHHH!!!! and then getting guard wacked because of that and then being totally looted because I was grey :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:26:26 AM by Masscre »

Offline yucka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yucka has no influence.
  • Where's the Any Key?
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »
Spamming at the bank that I wanted to find a rares vendor in Fel... I had been told that rares were cheaper there. A nice nude man on a horse gated me to his house, then sent his horse to attack me, it trapped me on the porch of a cabin and I was killed by a regular horse.

Looting someone in a dungeon thinking it was a monster corpse and pissing off a whole guild.

Buying a dye tub in a bag that had pure black yarn balls on top of it. *facepalm*

-yucka

Tags: