Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Treasure-Hunter's Helper  (Read 33952 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Treasure-Hunter's Helper
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2012, 02:28:46 AM »
Awesome, glad it's still working! Thanks for the feedback Ultima! :)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 05:42:11 AM »
Is this working ? I know the location of the map but when i get close i dig for it but it dont seen to be there. tels me map location found at 650 x 896 x N/A.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2013, 05:21:17 PM »
Just wanted to jump in and give a thanks for this 12x^. I have been doing some T-hunting this weekend and it has come in handy. I just pick a spot and it goes to it if it does not find it in a min or so I move on to the next similar looking spot. It is better than the miner script is for me now. Thank you BRO !!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2013, 04:58:26 AM »
Nice, thanks Mass :)

I noticed recently when using this myself that I have a little work to do on the digging routine, I'll be playing around with it some more  probably this week because I'm feeling a t-map marathon coming up on LS.

X

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2013, 05:45:59 AM »
Nice, thanks Mass :)

I noticed recently when using this myself that I have a little work to do on the digging routine, I'll be playing around with it some more  probably this week because I'm feeling a t-map marathon coming up on LS.

X

Miasma is a good sorce for level 6 T-Maps just an FYI.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2013, 05:50:01 AM »
Oh yeah!

I'm sitting on over 200 Ingeniously maps on LS right now plus hundreds of levels 1-5, probably the same numbers on 3 or 4 other shards. My goal is to clean up some space at this point LOL.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2013, 03:13:23 PM »
I did find it to not work in Ter Mur?? Maybe tiles different?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2013, 08:24:04 AM »
I did find it to not work in Ter Mur?? Maybe tiles different?
Hmm, never tried a Ter Mur map but I use the same function as the miner which does actually work. I'll have to play around with it.

One of the issues with the T-Map digging process is that for every failure you get a message in the Journal but when you finally dig the correct spot it doesn't give any message at all. Because of this, the part of the sub that tells the script that it has successfully found a map is a little flaky. I've been trying to think of a better way to do it, so far the only thing I've come up with is to see if the tile type values or the tile properties change in any way when you successfully pull the trunk then have the script check those values after every dig attempt. This might do the trick but then it definitely won't work in Ter Mur.

X

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2013, 09:01:09 AM »
It just continues to say it cannot dig there in ter mur.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »
Oh yeah!

I'm sitting on over 200 Ingeniously maps on LS right now plus hundreds of levels 1-5, probably the same numbers on 3 or 4 other shards. My goal is to clean up some space at this point LOL.

Get a couple of davies lockers... can hold 500 maps a piece or thereabouts  = 1 storage slot..
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2013, 08:43:32 AM »
Oh yeah!

Get a couple of davies lockers... can hold 500 maps a piece or thereabouts  = 1 storage slot..
I knew about these but never bothered to check them out. I went ahead and claimed one on Origin this morning (first vet reward I've claimed on two accounts in ten+/- years lol). Pretty cool. Especially since it looks like I can load it up with everything I have on Origin, axe it, and send it as one single item over to LS. Sweet! I'll be loading it up tonight, not that I need more maps on LS LOL.

Oh, and to bring this back OT - I'm going to add a "Load Davies Locker" function to the T-Mappers helper now!

X

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2013, 03:13:11 PM »
Oh yeah!

Get a couple of davies lockers... can hold 500 maps a piece or thereabouts  = 1 storage slot..
I knew about these but never bothered to check them out. I went ahead and claimed one on Origin this morning (first vet reward I've claimed on two accounts in ten+/- years lol). Pretty cool. Especially since it looks like I can load it up with everything I have on Origin, axe it, and send it as one single item over to LS. Sweet! I'll be loading it up tonight, not that I need more maps on LS LOL.

Oh, and to bring this back OT - I'm going to add a "Load Davies Locker" function to the T-Mappers helper now!

X

Check out my  ENs-Subs-_Elite_TreasureMaps  Subs in my elite library http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10608.0  All the davis locker functions you need.  Go ahead and cut n paste them into your script if you want, or rip out all the gump sizes etc and write you own lol.

If you choose to call Command would be   call  <filename>  ENs_Tmap_LockerAddMaps   ; opens locker loads all maps in open conts.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:17:27 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2021, 04:10:31 AM »
It is WAY past time for a new version of this script! Updated to 3.0 this morning to support Publish 105 changes. Funny that I still use this thing a decade after creating it...

The usual spiel - let me know if you try it, have success, have issues, or have feature ideas!

XII

Tags: