Author Topic: head piece  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: head piece
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 04:42:41 AM »
Isn't that the purpose of these new "brittle" items?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 05:47:50 AM »
I just haven't seen one break yet, because I've been stockpiling them not usin' 'em.

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »
Your talisman will stay until it wears out of durability.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 12:15:19 PM »
Your talisman will stay until it wears out of durability.

Awesome, Wilk - thanks for the gouge.

:)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 11:55:44 PM »
I don't know why everyone knocks leggings of bane so bad.

Perks - 20 Hit Chance Increase + 8 Stamina Increase (Which is uber handy at building your 180 stamina suit)

Negatives - Non med, Pretty low Resists, overall low intensity (I'd say its actual intensity is about 500, but subtract 100 points for being non med, so 400 lol)

Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 08:37:29 AM »
 ;D Thanks MWinc. I have bane on my suit, which is all 70/67/70/70/69 without jewels. 182 stamina, with 45 HCI and 45 DCI on suit is fun.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 08:05:47 PM »
Negatives - Non med, Pretty low Resists, overall low intensity

I think you said it all right there...Non med blows if you're a human. 20 HCI is not worth it considering all the other stuff you can get it on! 8stam increase you can imbue onto your legs anyways!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: