• Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
codes
« on: October 09, 2010, 12:53:09 PM »
a few months ago, I asked for a list of codes for monsters and item and someone posted it for me, welp, I lost the list....could someone plz repost it for me.....Thanks so much :)  I'll make sure not to lose it again.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: codes
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »
Well the previous list should still be on the boards.. perhaps you should go back and read any threads that your in and thus find the previous list.

EDIT: i just looked at your prior 12posts.. i dont see anything aobut monster lists.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 02:23:25 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 05:48:07 PM »
I looked last night and did not see anything anyone posted about monster ids or anyhting close to that??

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 06:32:43 PM »
I looked last night and did not see anything anyone posted about monster ids or anyhting close to that??

Plus, site wide, there's a whole boatload of monster ids posted in the plethora of scripts on the site... easy to find. :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 06:56:05 PM »
May have been on WinUO too; she was over there also.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 07:08:33 AM »
May have been on WinUO too; she was over there also.

Had not thought of that. Good catch TM.

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 11:59:15 AM »
yes, maybe it was at winuo....certainly wish I wouldn't have lost it......oh well, I'll just start the list over and write them all down :)  but thanks all for looking , I really appreciate it.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 01:14:53 PM »
yes, maybe it was at winuo....certainly wish I wouldn't have lost it......oh well, I'll just start the list over and write them all down :)  but thanks all for looking , I really appreciate it.

You are familiar with the list over at easy UO correct?  It has an animal ID list and a monster ID list.  It has most of the traditional IDs you could ask for.  Not so many of the newest ones but it is still a great resource.

Tags: