Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 153971 times)

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #375 on: July 28, 2017, 09:21:01 AM »
This is so strange.  I started up the script to see if I could thoroughly debug it using F7.  I was watching it intently to see what my Fisherman was going to do...waiting, watching, waiting...he was performing as the Script was instructing him to perform.  Five minutes went by and to make a long story short...my Fisherman was setting the traps as he should and picking them up when they "bob'd" and replacing them etc. 

The Script was working...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 28, 2017, 10:00:11 AM »
I downloaded the newest one and ran it for 3 hours with no issues. You can set how long it waits to pick up the "bobs" so you have a better chance for more in them.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 28, 2017, 10:46:00 AM »
Thanks Crisis,

I will look into the script to make a change...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline enixfly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • enixfly has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2018, 08:23:01 AM »
C2's Lobster Trap Setter with bait 2.3c.txt

i will try this version to see if it still work well. thx anyway

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 14, 2018, 08:30:38 AM »
C2's Lobster Trap Setter with bait 2.3c.txt

i will try this version to see if it still work well. thx anyway

The one post to download was removed a long time ago. You may just want to go to the new member introductions and do a "good" introduction. I HIGHLY suggest that you read the stickies to see what constitutes a good intro and what is a bad intro before making yours.

Offline Broodking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Broodking has no influence.
  • Die hard UO player
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 08, 2020, 05:30:53 AM »
So my issue currently is I am doing land only 8 traps and all works well until she unloads at house then goes to recall to fishing spot and instead recalls to house...spell fizzles, tries to pathfind.  I have to pause, recall to docks, then press play and works again.  directions say to put house rune in fishing book.  am I labeling the rune incorrectly?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 11, 2020, 05:16:26 AM »
So my issue currently is I am doing land only 8 traps and all works well until she unloads at house then goes to recall to fishing spot and instead recalls to house...spell fizzles, tries to pathfind.  I have to pause, recall to docks, then press play and works again.  directions say to put house rune in fishing book.  am I labeling the rune incorrectly?

script doesnt read rune names.  You must place run in the correct position in the book as per top of script, Position 6 and 7 defaulty.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline lit2fly

• Activity:
    0%
  • lit2fly has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 25, 2020, 10:30:16 PM »
Excellent script still working today.

Just one issue, the script uses TM's travel sub which requires %charname (not the system #charname variable) to be defined to scan journal for spell failure, but %charname is never defined in the script.

If you are using the script you can add this line inside "Edit here" section:

Code: [Select]
set %charname YOUR_CHAR_NAME_REPLACE_SPACE_WITH_UNDERSCORE_AND_NO_LORD_LADY_TITLE
or as simple as this if you don't have lord / lady title and no space in your name
set %charname #charname ;this will be wrong for people with lady / lord and space in their name
So if your char name is Lady Victoria Secret

add this

set %charname Victoria_Secret
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 10:37:49 PM by lit2fly »

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 29, 2020, 10:22:41 PM »
I started testing this script version 2.3c. Settings using Legacy Boat, Recall, Legacy 10 and Just Home Only. Set ID for secure and bag, rename key and everything all good to go.

It recall to my large dragon ship and pathfind to the Tiller Man, start placing the Lobster trap one by one until it reach 10 of them. Immediately after the 10 traps are done, it started to collect all the traps without waiting for it to "bob". After that it will recall home with empty traps, open the secure container 2 time and recall back to ship, walk to tiller man, place 10 traps again, collect empty trap again and recall home and so on.

I check the set %waittimes 20 and set %minutes 3, I increased them by a lot and it doesn't help at all. Not sure how to fix this problem or it is only me having this problem. Need help from the expert here. Thanks a lot.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 05, 2021, 04:19:43 PM »
Wanted to confirm, this works like a champ. been using it all day to get up stock for questing, not using bank but modified it for home only use, no issue.

Offline Rumples

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rumples has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2021, 02:28:07 PM »
Holy guacamole, this script is the bees knees. I find trap fishing the most boring thing everrrrrr. This works perfectly for me using legacy boat, sacred journey, legacy 10 and home only. Thanks!

Tags: