Author Topic: Finding Script  (Read 1577 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Finding Script
« on: November 05, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »
I am looking for a Script that will look into Vender Backpacks and find a specific item by its name or part of the name.  Then I want to buy that item.  I looked at RKUltraOrganizer but it wont allow me to just put a name in. 

Currently, when you login there is a chance that one of the pumpkins in the pumpkin fields will have your characters' name on it and also a small chance that the pumpkin will spawn as a Jack O' Lantern (Evil or Happy).  On Pacific, we have people that are gathering all the Jack O' Lanterns (JOLs) in the Pumpkin Fields and putting them on Venders in backpacks with the first letter of that character's name.  If you are logged in for over 2 minutes (and within the first hour you are logged in, you have a chance to have your JOL spawn).  Some JOLs will spawn with just the Toon Name and others may spawn with their fame and/or Guild.  Some may spawn with their Skill.  In other words, they may spawn with what you have set in the Titles menu. We are all working together to help people who want their JOLs to have them stored in this fashion, so they can just buy them for "FREE" on the Venders. 

i.e.  "The Great Cortez, Legendary Mage's Jack O' Lantern"  I would want to search for Cortez

Item Types: awab_ovab_nvab_rvab_

Since I rather not search thru every Venders' backpack and individually look at each and every JOL, I would just like to type my name into the Looter Script and have the Script tell me if my JOL is in the backpack.  Sometimes there are over 25-30 JOLs in each backpack for every letter in the alphabet and to search each venders backpack would take a considerable amount of time.  Plus, I want to search the Venders more than once a day to find all of my character's JOLs.  (I have over 30 I would like to find).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also, hopefully I made some people aware of something cool that is currently going on in the game.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Finding Script
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:45:21 PM »
Something like Miffy's Item Finder?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: