Author Topic: Fishing  (Read 2591 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Fishing
« on: November 18, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
I use Archangel's Serpent Hunter script , but now with the new fish I get over loaded and the script stops. Anyone out there thinking of making a script that does everything this one does plus will drop off fish at bank or home secure when getting over weight?     Would be much appreciated by all fisher ppl :) especially ME  ;) 

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Fishing
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 03:12:38 PM »
I use Archangel's Serpent Hunter script , but now with the new fish I get over loaded and the script stops. Anyone out there thinking of making a script that does everything this one does plus will drop off fish at bank or home secure when getting over weight?     Would be much appreciated by all fisher ppl :) especially ME  ;) 

i just edited that script for a friend two nights ago to cut it all up and trow it on serpants.  he didnt want anythign but sos' kept.  there is a public TM fishing script here in gold farming and it may of been altered already.  i have not looked

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
Nope, not altered so it'll probably overload as well.  No plans to update it.  However if people want to post help to get it up and going, I'm sure everyone will appreciate it.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 09:56:50 AM »
So it will be ok to post the edits to your script big TM?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 11:44:35 AM »

Well you can post the mods at appropriate line numbers, but not the full script with the edits.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 11:56:23 AM »

edits meaning just the parts edited.

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 04:24:15 AM »
I use the Archangel's fisher also. I did a quick edit to drop the fish into the hold instead of the ground. There is also an edit to the script in the original thread over at EasyUo. Around page 42-43ish. You will need one of the new ships as the cargo hold now can handle 12000 stones or roughly 1200 fish. I'm at work and don't have the changes here but can post something later when I get home.

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 08:32:33 AM »
WOW  That would be so Great and thanks for the Info, right now I sit and watch when she gets over weight , stop the script , unload and start the script again......this will help...I can let her fish while I play UO on my other computer  woot woot

Tags: