Author Topic: Mining/lumberjacking  (Read 3183 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Mining/lumberjacking
« on: December 08, 2010, 06:11:44 PM »
Tonight was talking to a friend of mine and he had a suggestion....A script that mines or lumberjacks but instead of recalling to bank or your home secure, recall to the new boats, drop off in the boat hold, that way ppl can't catch ya as easy scripting :)  I told him  WOW what a good idea, and yes he is a member here, but I think he's alittle shy, told me to post about it.....so I did, but I want the credit to go to him, His name is Sleepgrinch

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mining/lumberjacking
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 06:33:00 AM »
Aren't the ships hold's limited to the amount of weight they can carry? I have roughly 40 million stones in one bankbox right now, I don't know how easily that would translate to a ship hold. I haven't played much since the expansion though, did that change?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 06:57:25 AM »
Your right 12..As far as I know the new style ships only hold between 12-14k so you wouldnt be able to put much ore on it.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 07:22:16 AM »
Your right 12..As far as I know the new style ships only hold between 12-14k so you wouldnt be able to put much ore on it.

But the ships work with commodity deeds and would be easy to put them in a deed and later add more ore to each deed. Doing this to keep the weight down.

Offline UltimateSnake

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • UltimateSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 06:36:26 PM »
Does anyone know of a new Mining Script? I have tried the one in the resource farming section but its not working

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 08:27:37 PM »
If you had a fire beetle space in the hold would not be an issue

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 10:42:14 PM »

But the ships work with commodity deeds and would be easy to put them in a deed and later add more ore to each deed. Doing this to keep the weight down.

You cannot put ore on a commodity deed. :(

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 02:07:28 PM »
park a fire beetle on your boat and smelt it before depositing it in the hold
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 05:35:11 AM »
Some of the new boats will allow you to place a smelting forge on the deck.

Offline Rup

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rup has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »
Interesting idea, also you would just have it toss the ore on the deck of the boat the bigger the pile of ore the longer it would take to decay and if your adding to it the timer would reset... so once a day clear off the deck and put it in your house. I don't know just a thought..

Tags: