Author Topic: Anty AFK check script  (Read 2211 times)

Offline DinoPLTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DinoPL has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Anty AFK check script
« on: March 19, 2011, 01:07:04 PM »
At My shard is  an afk window when you use any craft tools carp, tinker even a fishing pool.
Do you have any idea or  scrip that can warn me that the window appears. It would be nice if it play's/executes a song  when the window popups.

Sorry for my English.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anty AFK check script
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 03:27:02 PM »
At My shard is  an afk window when you use any craft tools carp, tinker even a fishing pool.
Do you have any idea or  scrip that can warn me that the window appears. It would be nice if it play's/executes a song  when the window popups

You could find the gump type id and run the sound command. I don't know how to do it exactly but if you played with a little doing something like this could probably get it pretty easy I think

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 04:39:46 PM »
If #contname = ()
Sound file

Most people done know this, but you can put any sound file you want into your easyuo folder and it will play it if you tell it to.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »
If it is a UO gump with a #contname value then you should be able to click it too and never really care if/when it comes up ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: