Author Topic: (Retired) ENs - Magencia Housing Lottery Ticket Buyer  (Read 18698 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
(Retired) ENs - Magencia Housing Lottery Ticket Buyer
« on: April 04, 2011, 02:45:59 PM »
ENs - Magencia Housing Lottery Ticket Buyer
v3 - Ultra Lazy Edition

Edit the header block (defaults below), Start the script by standing at ANY moongate.  You can only buy 1 ticket on each Facet (tram/fel)  for Northern + eastern sites .. but as many as you want for Southern Sites.  see map..  . Script will automatically moongate to fel/tram to get tickets.

Code: [Select]
set %ReturnToMoongateWhenDone #true
set %ReturnToLunaWhenDone #True

; TRAM
Set %TRAM_BuyNorthernTickets   #true
set %TRAM_BuySouthernTickets   #true
set %TRAM_BuySouthernTicketQuantity  1 ; number per house  to buy

; FEL
Set %FEL_BuyNorthernTickets   #true
set %FEL_BuySouthernTickets   #true
set %FEL_BuySouthernTicketQuantity  1 ; number per house  to buy

set %WaitTime1 7   ; increase for laggy conditions
set %WaitTime2 4

Enjoy.   Please leave a comment.

WARNING: THIS SCRIPT CONTAINS RAILS THAT FOLLOW A SPECIFIC PATH AND THUS ARE VERY OBVIOUS. PLEASE RUN ATTENDED.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
ENs-MagenciaHouseLottery.txt
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:37:37 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Magencia Housing Lottery Ticket Buyer
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:57:53 PM »
just used it and made about 10 passes through various shards and outside of missing a gump once and only once.  it was flawless and crazy fast.  thank you so much for making this fun little thing

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 04:28:15 AM »
just used it and made about 10 passes through various shards and outside of missing a gump once and only once.  it was flawless and crazy fast.  thank you so much for making this fun little thing

your welcome and Thanks C2...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 08:24:19 AM »
Thanks for this script!  The continuous pathfinding seemed a little annoying at first, but given how much easier it made it to get the 10k tickets on several shards and on several accounts, I can't complain!  I was curious about how it would look running with several accounts at once, so I setup three chars at the gate and started the script three times, all within seconds of each other...looked funny watching what appeared to be several characters following the first one around. I'll be sure to test this on a few other shards as well, but I didn't see any problems with it and know this will help me get rid of some misc gold on the shards I don't play on!  Thanks again for sharing!!!
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 08:41:16 AM »
Dont forget to get you FEL tickets as well as tram... I might add that in ..

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 09:40:42 AM »
VERSION 2

Ultra Lazy Version

- Start Script At ANY moongate
- Will buy both Fel and Tram Tickets
- Will Auto Return to Luna moongate when done

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 12:17:58 PM »
Thank you EN for this very helpful script.  I am also going to start up several accounts at the same time and watch it buy up tickets!    ;)
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 01:08:09 PM »
Just tried out the ultra lazy version (even though it didn't seem as ultra lazy to try out a new version!) on a few shards, and other than the missed gumps (as mentioned by _C2_ and seemingly caused by lag on the shard - increasing the waits a little worked for later chars/accounts), there was only one other issue:

When I set it to not spend in tram and to only go to the southern plots in fel, it just went right to Luna and stopped. 

I don't know whether this is worth fixing or not, since the lottery is over in about 5 more days, but it works great overall!!!
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 01:26:19 PM »
Just tried out the ultra lazy version (even though it didn't seem as ultra lazy to try out a new version!) on a few shards, and other than the missed gumps (as mentioned by _C2_ and seemingly caused by lag on the shard - increasing the waits a little worked for later chars/accounts), there was only one other issue:

When I set it to not spend in tram and to only go to the southern plots in fel, it just went right to Luna and stopped. 

I don't know whether this is worth fixing or not, since the lottery is over in about 5 more days, but it works great overall!!!

Thanks for the feedback I believe my mistake was i put OR instead of ||   err.. fixed.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »
VERSION 3

Ultra Lazy Version again

- 2 vars for wait settings for those laggy shards.
- fixed  OR statments

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 02:23:18 PM »
Thank you EN for this very helpful script.  I am also going to start up several accounts at the same time and watch it buy up tickets!    ;)

Your welcome Oracle...  Spend that gold :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »
EN - I think EA should give you a cut of all the gold they sink away!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »
Thought I would give this a try and wow it works like a charm.  I hate to say but it showed me two plots I had missed due to lack of research.  Thanks a bunch for letting all of us use this and good luck to all with the lotto.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 08:20:33 PM »
Thanks for the quick updates - the newest version is working great for me!  Now I just wish i had a little more gold on some shards to get more of the one-shot tickets (can make 400-500k in about half an hour on some shards without any trained chars, but some shards just aren't very cooperative in letting me make money!!!)...

Anyway, thanks again for this great script and hopefully there will be a lot of people from this site with Magincia Plots to do with as they please (other than claiming them as grandfathered houses...such a shame that's not the case)...
- karrde

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 11:50:37 PM »
Pandemonium on Stratics http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/239396-scripter-pacific.html

I haven't bought one ticket... no desire.

I thought it was a rather silly idea and would liked to have seen the Dev Teams limited resources be put to something else.

However many people seem to be excited about the Maginicia Plots. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Perhaps Magincia will become a Baazar that can compete with Luna.

You do have to trade in or give up your house if you win the plot right?

Tags: