Author Topic: Pinky farming  (Read 7559 times)

Offline gruntmanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Pinky farming
« on: July 02, 2011, 08:10:59 AM »
does protecting a spawner while doing the tokuno spawn enable the protector to get a pinky when the spawner gets one? I know it obviously works in fel but does it work in tram?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Pinky farming
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 08:15:47 AM »
I have never heard of this so my answer would be no. But someone else may be able to chime in with a more accurate answer or an answer with back up information.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 08:23:48 AM »
no protection in tram rule sets.  even if you protect in fel then come to tram. 

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 09:12:44 AM »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 09:16:33 AM »
Ok thats kinda what I was thinking...thanks for all your help!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »
keep those ideas coming!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 09:34:27 AM »
If your in Trammel, what would you need to be protected from?

Remember, protectors use JUSTICE (killing of reds). So it would be reasonable to believe that the protector would be able to protect you from evil red chars.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 12:47:14 PM »
So so true I was just thinking about how my boy does the tokuno spawn all the time. It would benefit him if it worked in tram for him he could grab an extra or three :)~

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 02:26:16 PM »
Do Corgul in Fel.  Chances of a raid are slim at best and you can get up to 24 pinks from the spawn/boss plus a drop if you are lucky.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »
Or just use a stealth protector and rampage through the spawn until you get raided.  Escape on your spawner if you can, quietly stealth out on your protector later.

Not that I'm doing this.  Nope.  Look away.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 03:19:56 AM »
Or just use a stealth protector and rampage through the spawn until you get raided.  Escape on your spawner if you can, quietly stealth out on your protector later.

Not that I'm doing this.  Nope.  Look away.
How high are the Chances on Osi to get Raidet?
On the Freeshard i play i just staying a night at Rikktor with autohide and autoheal as Tamer with an Cusidhe.. Coming up in Morning and have the whole backpack full of 105 and Pinkys:)
Then using Scrollbinder and having a bunch of big Skill Pinkys..
Think Corgul is best way to get Scrolls easy.. the Spawn is pretty easy and Corgul itself doable:)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 10:02:39 AM »
I think it depends upon the shard you are playing.  You could try the cu on smaller shards and do fine but someone will find you.  I'd look if I saw that happening ;D
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 06:59:19 AM »
Work all t2a spawns to lvl 3 and let them revert.  Also Tera keep!  That'll make the shard happy!

I used to love working kera keep up, and getting people to come fight my sampire in despise.  Embrace your honor and drop in through terra and kill them, loot em, and get out before it wears off.

Offline Cats Cheater

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cats Cheater has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 04:40:17 AM »
When I returned to UO (also had a crappy connection while running 2 clients), I had a stealth protector I would hide in the bonepit at Despise and I made a Necro/mage with hiding and stealth... I would farm the heck out of that spawn and it added to the fun b/c they would push thru me in wraith form IF I wanted to leave and they were pressuring me...

Farming pink scrolls that way basically got me hooked on UO again..

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 05:14:43 AM »
I think it depends upon the shard you are playing.  You could try the cu on smaller shards and do fine but someone will find you.  I'd look if I saw that happening ;D
Dunno if Osi does, but on that FS you can get 0,1-0,5 pinkys at Ilshenar Champ.
You could do the same way i did and getting arts and scrolls just be afk there.
And no Pk can kill you;)

Tags: