Author Topic: #LPC  (Read 5975 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: #LPC
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
My buffbar scanner... uses a LPC of 9999... this allows it to function at acceptable speeds otherwise the scanner would be uselessly slow.

Same goes for the CLAw.  Without the LPC kicked up, you might as well evaluate the loot by hand faster.  The same can't be said for OEUO.  The CLAw evaluation engine in OEUO is stunningly fast.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 07:10:28 PM »
My buffbar scanner... uses a LPC of 9999... this allows it to function at acceptable speeds otherwise the scanner would be uselessly slow.

Same goes for the CLAw.  Without the LPC kicked up, you might as well evaluate the loot by hand faster.  The same can't be said for OEUO.  The CLAw evaluation engine in OEUO is stunningly fast.

Likewise with my buffbar scanner... as fast and efficent as i make the code in EUO with max lpc... bloated sloppy second rate code in OpenEUO is still faster.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 02:44:30 AM »

Likewise with my buffbar scanner... as fast and efficent as i make the code in EUO with max lpc... bloated sloppy second rate code in OpenEUO is still faster.

Example for OCR, Lethal Dart Quest
EUO = 3-6 seconds to Scan with 10.000 lpc
OEUO = uncountable in the second i see its scanned.

Tags: