Author Topic: MeWon's Smith BOD Sorter-er  (Read 28238 times)

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: MeWon's Smith BOD Sorter-er
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 12:59:57 PM »
Tailoring BODs would be AWESOME! im in need of a few kits and trying to find a script that works is killing me lol, badwolfs doesnt work for tailor bods, if you need some one test it out you can give me a shout :)

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 03:15:48 PM »
I have so many tailoring deeds that i just refuse to try and sort and figure it out by hand so I would really like to try and help on that one. I have used the smith one several times and works flawlessly

Offline MeWonUoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »
Tailoring BODs would be AWESOME! im in need of a few kits and trying to find a script that works is killing me lol, badwolfs doesnt work for tailor bods, if you need some one test it out you can give me a shout :)

Thanks D.  Any ideas on how to setup the books to do tailoring?

I have so many tailoring deeds that i just refuse to try and sort and figure it out by hand so I would really like to try and help on that one. I have used the smith one several times and works flawlessly

I haven't done TBods is such a ridiculously long time that I'm not exactly sure where to begin.  First idea is just to separate everything into junk/fill and then the different outfits.  Cloth 4 part bods can give spined kits, so finding those quickly and easily sounds like a good start.  I'd really like to avoid having to put 40 different books on your character to sort into.

Any ideas from those here would be highly welcomed.  The basic function of the script is already done, but the bribing aspect really has thrown a bit more complexity into the system. 

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2012, 07:54:22 PM »
at the moment i tried to use badwolfs so i have my books for tailoring named for each type, so 10/except/small/leather 10/normal/small/leather and so on so i have loads of books but the script didnt work well enough and missed loads of bods.

I think i would be cool to have the books based on rewards like you have with the smith bods so something like leather bods for spined, horned, barbed, and the same for cloth bods, small fill, boots, never fill, bone? maybe, i dont fill bone kits in at the mo but if i got a horned kit i would so maybe a bone spined kit, bone horned kit, bone barbed kit, then i would farm bones for just those and ditch the rest of the bone bods.

so depending on material stocks i could pull the book to fill, all runic kits that need leather or horned leather or barbed, bone, cloth etc but that could be alot of books, and im not sure how many bods cross over between runics like 5 part exceptional spined will get a horned kit but 6 part would get a barbed so which book would you put the small bods in?

is 4:40am here so im a bit tired lol i give it some more though after some sleep :)

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 11:02:36 AM »
Using this script and sorting thru all of my Smith Bods, I have ended up with over 500 Plate Keepers, 300 Ring Keepers and 300 Chain Keepers -- what do I do with these?

I think I have over 500 Never Fills as well -- do I just trash them?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline MadManUSA

• Activity:
    0%
  • MadManUSA has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 02:27:35 PM »
i have always saved all my bods was here looking for a good sorter havent had one in years
thay made a change to bod rewards years ago and all mine were good again and this last one bribe made all mine good again onnes maked 20 ps with one bribe are worth a barbed kit now
as a bog lover never trash them set them on a vendor with no sale and just save them
thats how you can find my house 30 vendors full of no sale bods lol

Offline cael

• Activity:
    0%
  • cael has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2013, 10:50:37 AM »
Great little script here.  Got it running the first time with the instructions given, exactly as you would hope for any script.

One question about a possible feature.  A lot of people in the bulk bod business collect both tailor and smith bods and put them into 1 book for each char and after a couple months they'd use something like this to "sort".  I see that you have a tailor sorter as well, and here is my question:

Can you add a "book type" so when you do the 'smith' sort on a book, that any tailor bods it pulls out it puts into a "tailor bod"
book so you can run that in your tailor sorter?  Currently it just pulls the tailor bods out and mixes them in with the "never fill" because it doesn't recognize them I'm sure.   I guess I could run the sorter on that book, though if it didn't have the smith ones in it it'd be easier. 

Offline MeWonUoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2013, 08:32:56 PM »
Great little script here.  Got it running the first time with the instructions given, exactly as you would hope for any script.

One question about a possible feature.  A lot of people in the bulk bod business collect both tailor and smith bods and put them into 1 book for each char and after a couple months they'd use something like this to "sort".  I see that you have a tailor sorter as well, and here is my question:

Can you add a "book type" so when you do the 'smith' sort on a book, that any tailor bods it pulls out it puts into a "tailor bod"
book so you can run that in your tailor sorter?  Currently it just pulls the tailor bods out and mixes them in with the "never fill" because it doesn't recognize them I'm sure.   I guess I could run the sorter on that book, though if it didn't have the smith ones in it it'd be easier. 

Appreciate the kind words, glad it worked as you had hoped it would.

As for adding the ability to drop the tailor bods into their own book, I don't think that is really possible because of how I did the scoring categories.  Anything that doesn't score into one of the specific books variables is automatically tossed into the "never fill" book.  I would have to create a specific score for all of the tailor bods to do what you are asking.

A simple solution I suppose would be to add an additional book filter to this script as I have in the Tailor Bod sorter.  It checks off the "Tailoring" filter in the book menu so only TBods show up in the list for sorting.  I can see about adding that sub to this script as well.  Then after running the smith sorter, just run the tailor sorter on the same book since there would be nothing but tailor bods left in the book. 

I will toy around with that when I have some time tomorrow.   

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2013, 04:31:53 AM »
Works great, very clean code so easy to modify the books and BODs to be sorted :) My only issue is that it is VERY sensitive to lag, which will lead to the 'No more BODs to fill' message. Perhaps a Yes/No lag variable to increase all of the wait times to compensate?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 04:28:19 PM »
Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline newbielove

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • newbielove has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2013, 02:18:04 AM »
Awesome script, use the hell outta this.

Thanks soooo much!!!

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2014, 02:26:18 PM »
MeWon any idea why I never get and SH runic ones? ive gone through probably 10,000 deeds and haveent gotten not one put into that book its labeled SH Runic?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »
Did the function for secures ever get added? I have 3 secure containers for smithy bods so they wont fit in backpack. If not I guess I will need to have 14 bod books in each secure.

Offline prostkr

• Activity:
    0%
  • prostkr has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2015, 05:11:28 AM »
MeWonUo,   Thanks for sharing this script! Its working very well! All 10s.

I am however having an issue with my exceptional iron bods going into the never fill book  (normal ones go into the fill book properly). I am on a free shard so I'm sure this is the cause of my issue. Anyone have any ideas on what I need to modify to make this work? 

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • TrackStar has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2021, 05:19:42 AM »
Going to give this a try! Trying to make BODs as easy as possible!

Tags: