Author Topic: Automatic Fisher  (Read 5971 times)

Offline holmedogTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Automatic Fisher
« on: October 25, 2011, 06:23:23 AM »
Not sure if this is the right place (or if you want this floating around here), so please delete/lock/whatever if you feel the urge - you won't hurt my feelings!

Attached is my automatic fisher from ~5 years ago.  I have *NO IDEA* if it still works.  I don't have a fisher any longer, and I don't have any of the newfangled things that came out with the High Seas booster.  I did, however, figure someone might have a use for this script (even if just to cut it to pieces to get what routines you want).

There is some massive manual setup.  You have to:
Have a boat on the server line
Have a secure within recall reach
Have a full LRC suit
Have a knife or some bladed object

All of this stuff has to be set up manually.  I really don't even remember where in the script (I'm sorry, this was written to be a private script and I made *BAAAAANK* off of it before others hit the auto fishing market).

Anyway, disclaimers out of the way here's the script.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
fisher_holmesy.txt

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Automatic Fisher
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:58:20 AM »
Believe it or not, I've never messed around with UO fishing... Now that I'm maybe finding a little time to play again, I might want to give fishing a go... I'll take a look at this then...

Thank you for sharing!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 09:01:06 AM »
Do you plan on supporting or do u just want it out for reference.  I have a script left out for just reference in another section so it could possibly fit there if that is the direction you would like

Offline holmedogTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • holmedog has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »
Do you plan on supporting or do u just want it out for reference.  I have a script left out for just reference in another section so it could possibly fit there if that is the direction you would like

I do not intend to keep up with this.  I just remember auto fishing to be the big fad way back in the day so I released this from my personal library. 

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, I figured you posted it up to get some feedback, and maybe work on it and all that...

Anyways... Thanks for sharing this with everyone, maybe people can find some use out of the code... :)
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Tags: