Casa de TrailMyx > Wii

Man I love Guitar Hero!

(1/2) > >>

TrailMyx:
Ok, I said it.  I'm such a hypocrite now because of it too.  I used to bash people for playing that "game".  I couldn't understand how people could sit in front of their TV and try to capture dots passing by timed to music; it seemed so darn stupid.  Well, I'M SORRY!  heh.

Fun game.  Progressing through the "hard" level at the moment.

Xclio:
I love guitar hero soo much fun.  I am a big fan of world tour with the entire band, have alot of fun with friends.  I personally play it on the PS3 but still the same game.

Cerveza:
My son kicks butt with the regular controller. Much easier for him then the guitar.

Khameleon:
I can cruise threw medium.. Hard gave me a bunch of problems while my buddies are shredding through expert. I was like.. dammit I suck.. So when GHWT hit the shelves! I took on the challenge of the drums now we play as a full band with no arguing who's going to to be the bass, guitarist, or the drummer! now if I can just find someone who can sing.

SunTigress:
You know TM, that's exactly how I am. But, after watching the South Park episode, I am really tempted to try it. I was debating on getting it for the Wii, or if I should get it for the PS3. What do you guys think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version