Author Topic: Many Thanks  (Read 1596 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Many Thanks
« on: December 22, 2011, 09:04:56 AM »
I would like to take this time to thank the Many ppl on this site, but mostly to all the Script writters......Merry Christmas to you and your families....you give us the the gift that keeps on giving all year long, your time and scripts to help us in UO. I know we do not thank you enough, but just remember this, each and everytime we use a script you really are in our thoughts or mentioned to another friend about how good this script is......so here's a big MERRY CHRISTMAS from me to all of you..............You are very much appreciated

Kandie (LS)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Many Thanks
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 10:25:32 AM »
Thx Kandie-  glad I got to know you a bit this past year.  You are one of our quiet but always thankful members.  I will always feel good about lending you a hand.  Happy holidays to you!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
Thanks a bunch Kandie for the good words.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 01:05:39 AM »

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 08:14:08 AM »
I'd also like to extend the thanks, I've learned alot from the topics and I'm glad to share the limited knowledge and information I have even if it's non scripting stuff.

Merry Christmas to all and the best for the new year.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Tags: