Author Topic: TrailMyx's Champ Spawn Item Stealer  (Read 51843 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Champ Spawn Item Stealer
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »
+1
And yes to what C2 was talking about.  This script doesn't really autodefend.  Since you can set yourself up pretty safely in the champ spawn area, you can basically leave it unattended.  However, it's better to let it run while you're attended, but watching TV/scripting/surfing..  I haven't died yet, and I have farmed LOTS of these stupid things.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »
+1
i actually used my stealing script subs with the pen bug from my trainer and i never ever get a must wait message.  It is possible to make them run flawlessly.  I am a pen trick whore so i have spent a lot of time with it.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »
+1
i actually used my stealing script subs with the pen bug from my trainer and i never ever get a must wait message.  It is possible to make them run flawlessly.  I am a pen trick whore so i have spent a lot of time with it.
Heh, I just got lazy and never optimized the waits.  :)

I'm a one-hit-wonder.  lol!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »
+1
Tested it out today, didnt get a thing except for "that item is to heavy to steal".  I let it run while i went downstairs came back a little while later and had a backpack full of the special items.  i was under the impression that whenever you successfully would steal something u would lose karma.  Guess not.  Works great!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
+1
Oh yeh, that's another thing that's good to point out.  Stealing those items won't drop your karma for some strange reason.  Good for us; but wait for the nerf rockets!!  The whiners will start that droning chant.  Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf!
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »
+1
BTW, I'm using journal scanning, so if you get that message, the script will just nuke that creature and move to the next one.  Eventually you'll start looting things.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 06:30:13 PM »
+1
This is one of the most entertaining scripts that has been released by you TM.  I seriously ran two thieves for at least 3-4 weeks nonstop.  I have about 400 of each stealable stored up.  Thx. again for sharing this fun one.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »
+1
This is one of the most entertaining scripts that has been released by you TM.  I seriously ran two thieves for at least 3-4 weeks nonstop.  I have about 400 of each stealable stored up.  Thx. again for sharing this fun one.

Well I'm glad you liked it.  I get a total chuckle out of it just because of how much a patchwork it is.  It's just about 95% cut-n-paste from scraps I have in various places. 

I wish I had more time to run your goodies, C2; you've got some great stuff these days.  Perhaps I'll win the lottery tonight and I can start playing.  heh.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »
+1
The Script works so well that when I was full with 125 items in my pack, every new item I stole was falling on the ground.  I came back from eating Dinner and checked on my Thief and I had a guy literally following me and picking up every item I dropped.  He thanked me for the wonderful goodies and I said you are welcome and recalled away, then logged off!  TrailMyx, can you add a recall subroutine to take you to a safe location if full and then log you off, please!?

ORACLE
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 02:50:16 AM »
+1
it shouldn't be to hard, try a little codding yourself. thats why we are here.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 07:39:56 AM »
+1
I had thought of doing that, but they make it a pain in the butt to recall away in that area.  You have to rail to a location that's away from the spawn before you can recall out.  So I just left it the way it is.  Generally the script isn't meant for AFKing since there's no defence.  I may add a halt on backpack being full however.

That's a hilarious story.  lol
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 03:53:41 AM »
+1
I am also getting you must wait a few moments to use another skill...

It steals after i get the msg if im close enough but i think one of the timers may be off or maybe its just a glitch like Xilco said. Not sure script is fun as hell though thanks... I've already got 60 items in about in an hour

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 08:31:56 AM »
+1
Don't worry about the "you must waits".  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 11:15:08 AM »
+1
Don't worry about the "you must waits".  ;)

Yes Sir!

But it works fucken great lol i got like 150 items in 2-3 hours

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
+1
Ohh boy a must have script!!!  My return rate on the mana draught was so bad manually. With all the ones I am picking up now I am gonna have to carry them to counter act these damn mana vamp dismounters.

Tags: TrailMyx