Author Topic: Reforging suggestions?  (Read 2832 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Reforging suggestions?
« on: March 24, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »
Alright.  I have a nice minor artifact Katana with just 70% Chaos damage and 40% DI.  I'd like to reforge it with the intent of turning it into a solo PvM weapon.  Maybe peerless, maybe just farming more stuff of unbound energy vortexes.

Anyone have any suggestions for name combinations?

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
Re: Reforging suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 09:28:09 PM »
What type of template do plan on using it with? If you need mana leech it may be better to just imbue. With the randomness of reforging, you may end up getting crap.

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 11:19:09 AM »
I planned to use it on your standard Sampire-ish solo PvM template.  I do genearlly use ML, so that's a little disheartening.  With all of these Val Hammers I'm going to have thanks to Bribery, I figured I'd see what they could net me through reforging.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 01:48:02 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought chaos damage just randomly did damage to one of the resists?

I don't understand how this is a good thing, when you can actually get 100% into their weakest resist.....
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 03:02:52 PM »
If any "elites" have specific reforging questions, just PM me.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 12:06:08 AM »
If any "elites" have specific reforging questions, just PM me.

Anything you want to share with us normal folk, please feel free to contribute here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=9283.0

Nobama, after looking at my chart again, you may go on test center and try out the "Mystic/of Sorcery" or "Vampiric/of the Vampire" categories. It looks like it could you get a decent sampire weapon using one of or a combo of those... Providing you don't need SSI, DI or Stam Leech incase it puts too many mods on there for an imbue.

Tags: