Author Topic: Problem with gargoyle thrower and bushido raising?  (Read 3989 times)

Offline formerlyraraTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Problem with gargoyle thrower and bushido raising?
« on: May 04, 2012, 10:32:09 AM »
I have been a longtime user of Guadah's Multi-Skill Trainer and used bushido on humans and elfs this past week but for life of me gargoyles i get you do not have this spell. I have no patched so that isnt the issue, i went logged in a human and elf and made sure that it worked and was flawless. Suggestions? Possible race issues?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with gargoyle thrower and bushido raising?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 05:54:52 PM »
Gargoyle don't play when for skill training.  if you are 1 tile away from target, you have a high risk to miss (90% of the time).  the are good for distance hit.  What I did is to chance to Sword/fencing or mace to train. even better if you train on elf to get max MR ( find it easier to get high end pieces).   I give up training Gargoyle, i transfer skill to them instead :)   Hope that help.

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with gargoyle thrower and bushido raising?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:35:39 AM »
I have been a longtime user of Guadah's Multi-Skill Trainer and used bushido on humans and elfs this past week but for life of me gargoyles i get you do not have this spell. I have no patched so that isnt the issue, i went logged in a human and elf and made sure that it worked and was flawless. Suggestions? Possible race issues?

By now you've probably figured it out... But I'm guessin you don't have the book of Bushido on you...

Tags: