Author Topic: I'm Not Addicted...  (Read 2102 times)

Offline zankinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zankin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'm Not Addicted...
« on: November 03, 2014, 02:31:21 PM »
What are the odds of being able to play UO with my iPhone?

When I first had the question, it's because I remember the power behind my computer in 1997, and the speed of my internet, my phone easily overpasses that.

I examined the internet.  What I found is that someone linked their phone to their computer so they could activate macro's, or look at skill sheets.

The question I pose, and please be kind if someone's asked it before (I didn't find it) is:

"What are some possible ways to get to UO from your phone?"

Thank you :D

Andrew

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: I'm Not Addicted...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 03:08:13 AM »
Only via Remoteconnection tools like Teamviewer...

Offline zankinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zankin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 09:10:46 AM »
Thanks Crome!!

lol, I don't think it's something I'd do for any other reason than to check on how my skills are raising while I'm at work, but having the freedom to do even that is a lot of fun.  Amazing what the future can do :D

Thanks again!

Andrew

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 12:10:22 AM »
Thanks Crome!!

lol, I don't think it's something I'd do for any other reason than to check on how my skills are raising while I'm at work, but having the freedom to do even that is a lot of fun.  Amazing what the future can do :D

Thanks again!

Andrew

I used Teamviewer back then when were botting Diablo III. I checked if Bot worked properly and readded new Sellable items to auction house from work via phone. Just keep in mind, streaming graphics takes a bit of data and resources

Tags: addicted  uo