Author Topic: Matt's Intro  (Read 3601 times)

Offline matthewgene03Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • matthewgene03 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Matt's Intro
« on: January 13, 2011, 11:25:15 AM »
Hey ladies and gentleman, my name is Matthew. I started my Ultima Online addiction as a Sophmore in High School as I recall was XMAS of 2000, yeah I'm still a pup to some of you old farts I know. When I first started playing there was not a such thing as cable or dsl in the small town in Texas that I grew up in, so I got ran down a lot by skeletons in the Britain graveyard, was fun times trying to kill enough skeletons so I could afford to buy my skills up to hit the cap of 700 so I could see-saw my stats around so that mindblast wouldn't rock my world. Good thing I got rid of dial up and learned the game. Yeah there is some trammy stuff I still haven't learned, but that's what my trammy buddies like Dubbsy AKA William Wallace, and Deimos are for! I've played many servers Great Lakes(my birth server), Atlantic, Legends, Lake Austin, Drachenfels, Pacific, Chessapeake, etc.... Many of you may have seen me around. Dubbsy and I run a two man crew for the most part....but we have played with and against some top name PvPers. Enough of what I've done, but what I'm looking forward to doing. I want to write and maybe one day, when I'm proud of one of my own, post scripts for other users. I recently befriended a small guild on a small server that happens to have some active script writers in it, which has really boosted my interest in learning to write my own, seeing some of the scripts that they have made has blown my mind. But anyway I hope you take this once started intro turned ramble into consideration and let me learn from you so that one day, I the student will become the TEACHER!

Thank you and Good Day.
Matthew-

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Matt's Intro
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 11:32:12 AM »
Welcome

I play GL mainly and I resemble that remark about old farts!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »
Welcome

I play GL mainly and I resemble that remark about old farts!

Haha I do not play Great Lakes at the moment, but I will be there very soon, either alongside Pug( most likely) or Slipknot's high obnoxious ass ha!

Template undecided, but most likely Mystic Mage w/ Ninja!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 03:42:17 PM »
Welcome to the site.  This is a great place to learn for sure.  Hope to see you on the boards.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »
Welcome Matt!  I think you'll like it here.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 08:58:28 PM »
Hello Matthew, and I know who you are, You are K^R of Baja.
Welcome to the forums :)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 10:15:53 PM »
Matty. Maybe we can pwn some more nubs with our sampires.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 05:57:45 AM »
cannot wait to see you throw down some code!  it would be nice to have another scripter on site to add to the mix.  welcome

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 05:58:17 AM »

Nah that's not me, acTually never played Baja either.
If you play any other shards, like PAC, Chessapeake, or Legends you would know me as one of the following,
Nice Guy Eddie, Mr Blonde, Rire Grist, Ryo Akiyama.

Most people call me Matt in game though even though that character is on an populated server and I never use him. If not Matt they call me Tony Yayo. Or eBay

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 10:38:34 AM »

If you play any other shards, like PAC, Chessapeake, or Legends you would know me as one of the following,

Most people call me Matt in game though even though that character is on an populated server and I never use him. If not Matt they call me Tony Yayo. Or eBay

Ah, well then your friends Pug and Slipknot are on Baja. I know this because I have forced them to run off to their house more times then enough during their attempted raids on Minax base :)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 07:08:42 AM »

Ah, well then your friends Pug and Slipknot are on Baja. I know this because I have forced them to run off to their house more times then enough during their attempted raids on Minax base :)

Yes I actually do play with both of them, what guild are you on Baja, out of curiosity?

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 08:31:57 AM »
It's been awhile since I've actually gotten on and played UO, but I know Deimos and know who William Wallace is. Eddie sounds familiar but I'd have to see you in-game to know if I actually know you in some way. I've played Chessy since 1997 (albeit with a couple breaks in between) but I know most people on the shard (other than the Trammies, I USED to know them, but once I went to Fel, I never went back).
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: