Author Topic: Help learning  (Read 3062 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Help learning
« on: December 23, 2013, 08:38:33 AM »
Anyone want to get me on the band wagon for success?

I want to write a script in stealth to select a shovel and double click it to use on a cave floor. Then the ore that is mined to place this in a backpack on the floor.

Can any one put this together in a quick and dirty script or atleast get me started. I am in the mood to learn stealth over the next few days and i just need something to look at so I can get started.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Help learning
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 03:30:59 AM »
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 03:34:40 AM by Crome969 »

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Help learning
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 05:36:41 AM »
Problably pascal since i am more familiar with it.

My Icq is 690101420

Tags: