Author Topic: GBot - Global Bot  (Read 54920 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: GBot - Global Bot
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 08:55:02 AM »
+1
I have a new project, I'm just trying to get the movement finished up.

A Swap Bot. Using uoXL swap commands to change between chars. It'll be one script running.

I've been trying to make time to work out movement, but just haven't had the online time lately. That's why I'm training up my support char... I don't really have to be there for his training ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 09:05:47 AM »
+1
I have been thinking that I am going to use a swap-bot for movement on my secondary toons that is tied in with globals to the primary toon, with individual global based hunt/flee/heal scripts for each bot.

I want to base movement on position from the lead too relative to position and facing using #CHARDIR
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »
+1
Yep, that's basically what I'm working on right now, how far away from the Primary I want the Support to stop.

The issue is getting the Support to stop behind the Primary no matter what direction the Primary is going. TM has a really cool sub but it was part of a pretty super elite project and he'd prefer it not get out. I posted up my idea in another thread and I'll be trying that solution whenever I get some time to work on it.

I think you'll like the Swap Bot even better then this. EN has a couple very simple subs that makes swapping clients very easy, and it's not restricted to number of clients. You just tell it who you want to swap to and it does it.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »
+1
I did a little checking and plotted out the attached ugly graphic for plotting follow formations. 

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Euo Movement Graphic.png
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 10:08:29 AM »
+1
Is that.... it can't be! It's the FLYING V!!!

Quaaaaack Quaaaaack GO DUCKS!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 12:10:54 PM »
+1
I'll try to help out with this when I have time, just fairly busy atm.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 03:04:07 PM »
+1
Is that.... it can't be! It's the FLYING V!!!

Quaaaaack Quaaaaack GO DUCKS!

I remember it being more epic. But I guess more things are when you're a kid lol

Offline gm_joker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gm_joker has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
+1
Nice script! Thanks :D I tested it on the freeshard I play on and it works. I dumped out the peacemaking bit as I don't use it and the cure function was not working correctly as it was escaping out of the cure spell due to char status, so I fixed that. I also changed it from arch cure to simple cure due to it being an AoE and making the caster a criminal (felucca ruleset, you'll get noto'd or guardwhacked), and it is more mana efficient.

Would be nice to make an option to see targets target and combo it...:D

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
+1
Combo's would be fun, wouldn't they? ;)

Offline gm_joker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gm_joker has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 05:03:12 PM »
+1
Combo's would be fun, wouldn't they? ;)

;D

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2014, 09:24:26 PM »
+1
Hey Cerveza, this thing really needs to be over in the Combat/Healing/Looting section!  I modified it to have my stealth/mage heal me when I need it - and it functions perfectly.  Well done!  ;)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 07:44:08 PM »
+1
I use to do most of this via  party,  sure love this setup, only think I hate is to have my sec account on the same PC.  Going to play with that.

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2015, 08:15:14 PM »
+1
Been awhile since anyone posted on here but all of a sudden when main character is poisoned my secondary will cast cure but never actually targets main....any ideas why?? I redownloaded and ran that and still does not seem to work.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2015, 09:33:33 PM »
+1
Been awhile since anyone posted on here but all of a sudden when main character is poisoned my secondary will cast cure but never actually targets main....any ideas why?? I redownloaded and ran that and still does not seem to work.

You might check to be sure that #LTARGETKIND is set to the correct value.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2015, 12:41:25 AM »
+1
Thanks TM! I got it working after much trial and error then I found your post...Guess I am learning. Maybe you could assist me with something...When the second account is following me it will cast a spell from however far behind me he may be...is there a way to make the second character not cast until he is closer to me to insure it works?

Tags: Cerveza