Author Topic: TrailMyx's Buy Agent Subs  (Read 30893 times)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Buy Agent Subs
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2015, 06:05:33 PM »
I have this set to what I want to buy and I added in Kham's fix but if the items I want is not on the list, it does not click accept and it just hangs there. I have it to buy

Code: [Select]
set %npc_id1 YEDUG
set %npc_id2 XOCDC
gosub TM_BuyAgent_ID %npc_id1 NZF 999 ; 999 Fertile Dirt  (I set this to 999 to buy max of the amount, hoping it will buy all if amount is lower)
gosub TM_BuyAgent_ID %npc_id2 NZF 999 ; 999 Fertile Dirt

wait 300s   ;so it will check back every 5 minutes to see if they have respawned
return

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 04:34:10 PM »
So I don't understand what you'd like here. I can see how the subs will just stall out until the item you're shopping for comes back into inventory.  I suppose a counter can be put into the loop, so when you scroll all the way down, it will just give up.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 05:25:08 PM »
I was just curious if anyone had a fix for it. It will sit with the buy gump open after scrolling through it if the item you want to buy is not there. You can manually click accept but it stalls out and doesn't do anything else. I usually use Gens but the mystics in Ter Mur are the only NPC's for fertile dirt so his doesn't work for that. It's no big deal, i was just curious is all.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2015, 07:05:53 PM »
I was just curious if anyone had a fix for it. It will sit with the buy gump open after scrolling through it if the item you want to buy is not there. You can manually click accept but it stalls out and doesn't do anything else. I usually use Gens but the mystics in Ter Mur are the only NPC's for fertile dirt so his doesn't work for that. It's no big deal, i was just curious is all.

So what you're trying was sold out at the time?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2015, 08:14:04 PM »
Yes, it was sold out. I had it set so it check to check every 5 minutes or at least think I had it set right but when it scrolled through and the item wasn't there it would stop at the bottom of the list and stall out, never clicking on accept.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 08:56:18 AM »
I see one a long time ago that use this time of info.  I only have this info now.   Hope I had better filling system back them. 

Code: [Select]
getshopinfo
    for !i 1 !_buyCnt
    {
      if #shopItemType = !_itemType . !i && ! !_bought . !i
      {
        if #shopItemPrice <= !_maxprice . !i

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 10:59:05 AM »
Yes, it was sold out. I had it set so it check to check every 5 minutes or at least think I had it set right but when it scrolled through and the item wasn't there it would stop at the bottom of the list and stall out, never clicking on accept.

I'll have to fiddle with it then.  The dynamics of how the shopinfo stuff works is kinda NOT intuitive.  And frankly, I've forgotten all the stuff that went into the debugging.. :)
Come play RIFT with me!