Author Topic: Script UO crashing  (Read 13653 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Script UO crashing
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 08:24:52 AM »
I wonder if it's a .NET thing?  Did you have to install 3.5 Framework for that particular program?  I still can't imagine how another program could effect SUO in a negative way.  That's totally strange.

Anyhow, I'm glad you figured it out.  Perhaps I'll try and install that program to see why it's effecting SUO.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline VicVegaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • VicVega has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »
I didn't have to install framework 3.5 to use HydraIRC

In fact I think framework 3.5 was installed before and Script UO worked fine, like now works fine when HydraIRC is closed
To learn, read.
To know, write.
To master, teach.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »
I have a VM with my development environment installed where I can test it and catch that particular exception.  I'd be pretty easy to fix now that I can induce the error.  ;)  Thanks for the hint!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »
It takes us all putting in our 2 cents together to fix problems as a community :)

Tags: