Author Topic: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)  (Read 66052 times)

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 02:01:50 AM »
+1
Bump.

Sorry to bump, just wondering if you seen my last post about adding in leather for Brittan.  I got 400k spined leather sitting there waiting lol.  Guess I could figure out how to tweak it to do it on my own.  Im lazy!  lol j/k

Happy fathers day if your a daddy C2
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 06:17:54 AM »
+1
Hey C2,

Any way you can add spined leather to this for Brittan turn in?  Same as ingots (Master of Trades)

I just finished my final paper yesterday and was farming artis.  I can look at adding it in the next few days.  I also want to add that rail option.  i wrote down all the coords just no time.  I have 3 weeks and then i go to my next class. I will see what I can do in the next few days.  cut or uncut?  cut is smarter weight wise

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 06:23:18 AM »
+1
Oh yea definetly cut, thanks man.
Coragin

My Facebook

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »
+1
Okay I finally had a moment to get to this and have changed 3 things....

(1) Minor change now displays click secure with correct item during beginning - it use to always say wood

(2) filled request to add rail option for library only.  if u need rails check checkbox on menu and it will run pathfind

(3) filled request for leather... it will do all types of leather so only have what u want to be donated in container!!!

Version 1.4

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »
+1
Okay I finally had a moment to get to this and have changed 3 things....

(1) Minor change now displays click secure with correct item during beginning - it use to always say wood

(2) filled request to add rail option for library only.  if u need rails check checkbox on menu and it will run pathfind

(3) filled request for leather... it will do all types of leather so only have what u want to be donated in container!!!

Version 1.4

C2, you are the man!!!  Thank you so much!!
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 07:53:40 PM »
+1
Thanks for including the Rail Option for donating as the shard I currently had all my lumber on wouldn't allow for direct recall into the Vesper Museum. Weird how some shards you can recall directly into the Library/Museum and others you can't. I just edited the character positions for the the Musuem and it worked like a charm.  ;D

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2009, 08:12:24 PM »
+1
Thanks for including the Rail Option for donating as the shard I currently had all my lumber on wouldn't allow for direct recall into the Vesper Museum. Weird how some shards you can recall directly into the Library/Museum and others you can't. I just edited the character positions for the the Musuem and it worked like a charm.  ;D

cool, cool.  you do know u can donate wood at brit too.  You just can't get those statues but the rest is the same

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2009, 09:07:39 PM »
+1
Britain doesn't have Keeonean's Chainmail! :P

I ended up donating over 2M points in just a couple of hours. Very nice!

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 06:34:19 AM »
+1
C2,

Just got around to testing leather, works great!  However, one problem, it isint using my beetle.  Its dismounting and mounting and saying all follow me, but not opening its pack, loading or trying to unload leather.

its named "a giant beetle" and it is bonded.  Hope this helps.
Coragin

My Facebook

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 07:23:07 AM »
+1
C2,

Just got around to testing leather, works great!  However, one problem, it isint using my beetle.  Its dismounting and mounting and saying all follow me, but not opening its pack, loading or trying to unload leather.

its named "a giant beetle" and it is bonded.  Hope this helps.

not really.  i used a beetle when i tested it.  it dismounts beetle.  finds it. ids it during set up.  have u tried it a few times to see if it picks it up? maybe it is a lag/wait issue... it scans too fast and then thinks no beetle.  I will look at set-up timer.  this just shouldn't happen 

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »
+1
Yea I used a Bonded Beetle when donating yesterday with no problems! ???

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 09:32:29 AM »
+1
I think i found what was causing the beetle to get missed in your particular case.  i am pretty sure it was  aspace caused bu some copy and paste in between computers on my side.  Let me know how it goes now.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 12:18:06 PM »
+1

would u be interested in sharing those rail points?  I will add them to the script and give u credit.  Also where is the best place to recall in.  do u have to do doors for vesper?  I didn't realize it would be closed to recall too!  Those bastards.  It is all open on my shard.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »
+1
Me get credit for helping..that would be a first!LOL! :o

I feel bad that I don't contribute more but coding comes extremely hard to me. I can stare at code it all friggin' day until my head hurts. C2 I'm not even sure if I did it right all I know is that it works for me on the Asian shard for the Vesper Museum. Not sure if the Character Positions are universal across the board on all shards.

I marked my 2 Runes inside the Vesper Museum on the 2nd Floor just in front of the stairs leading down to the donation box. I wasn't able to recall anywhere onto the stairs or down on the first floor with the donation box.

I just changed the character XY Positions at the bottom of the script. Here is what I came up with :
Code: [Select]
sub rail
repeat
event pathfind 2919 968
until #charposx = 2919 && #charposy = 968
if %donateingots = #true
   {
   repeat
   event pathfind 2923 968
   until #charposx = 2923 && #charposy = 968
   repeat
   event pathfind 2926 969
   until #charposx = 2926 && #charposy = 969
   repeat
   event pathfind 2925 974
   until #charposx = 2925 && #charposy = 974
   return
   }
repeat
   event pathfind 2923 968
   repeat
   event pathfind 2926 969
   repeat
   event pathfind 2925 974
   return
if %containerprop = trades
   return
repeat
event pathfind 2923 968
repeat
event pathfind 2926 969
repeat
event pathfind 2925 974
if %containerprop = animal
   return
repeat
event pathfind 2923 968
repeat
event pathfind 2925 974
return
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 01:00:27 PM by Ultima »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »
+1
Okay C2 I tested it on Sonoma and it works as well :)

It appears as though the #CHAROPOSX/Y are universal for all the OSI Shards.

Tags: