Author Topic: New Ghost in the Shell Anime  (Read 3137 times)

Offline BookwyrmTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Ghost in the Shell Anime
« on: June 15, 2013, 12:14:55 PM »
I am a huge GitS fan and I was worried when I heard they were going to prequel the movies in this new anime. But after watching the first 8 minutes I have to say that it is looking as good as the original.

http://io9.com/watch-the-first-eight-minutes-of-the-new-ghost-in-the-s-513523271

Turn on closed captions for the English subtitles unless you speak Japanese...
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Ghost in the Shell Anime
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 01:38:42 PM »
Excellent!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 02:02:50 PM »
I am a huge GitS fan and I was worried when I heard they were going to prequel the movies in this new anime. But after watching the first 8 minutes I have to say that it is looking as good as the original.

http://io9.com/watch-the-first-eight-minutes-of-the-new-ghost-in-the-s-513523271

Turn on closed captions for the English subtitles unless you speak Japanese...
You can only call yourself an anime fan, if you watch japanese with subs :-)

I did not watched the first 8 Minutes, because i will be sad, if they wont release it very soon :-) So stay calmly and wait for release :-)

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 09:33:29 PM »
Looking forward to this  :D

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 11:11:20 PM »
I dislike the new motoko.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline BookwyrmTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »
I dislike the new motoko.

Keep in mind that this is supposed to predate the movies and before she joined Section 9. I like to think that we will see her image evolve as the show progresses. This is being overseen by the Ghost in the Shell committee and that group is seriously hardcore about maintaining the integrity of the anime. (no I am not like a huge nerd or anything :P)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Tags: