0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MFer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
MFer!
« on: July 01, 2013, 01:54:08 AM »
Hi guys (and ladies).  As you can see I'm MFer and I've been playing UO since I found out about it in the early years.  I started playing MUDs in HS and college but once I found a graphical version of the same style (MMO) of games I was hooked!  I played UO for about 5-6 years (yikes) then progressed onto WoW (skipping EQ, DOAC, EQ2, etc).  I'm working over seas now with a crappy computer so I'm going back to whats easy (and free).
I don't remember the game being this hard, but I've gotten some help along the way and now I'm here for more help (scripts).  I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into these scripts and I hope I can give back some in the future.   ;D
I play on a free shard now, but formerly on Catskills.  I'm developing from the ground up, so I've got a dexer started and functional right now.  I'm developing a craftsman who has GM mining at the moment, which paid for my small house that I've got.  A mage and a tamer will come along later...  much much later :(

-MFer
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:57:58 AM by MFer »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: MFer!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 03:09:02 AM »
Welcome to SUO!  ;D

Offline MFerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • MFer has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 03:36:07 AM »
Welcome to SUO!  ;D

Thank you.   :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 11:07:18 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 11:12:16 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Harmony

• Activity:
    0%
  • Harmony has no influence.