Author Topic: Hello from NitroS  (Read 2039 times)

Offline NitrosTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nitros has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from NitroS
« on: January 24, 2013, 03:42:30 AM »
All hello, my name is Sergey, to me are 25 years old. I would like to ask at once isn't too critical to treat that I will tell about myself as, I (city of Odessa) and some words/phrases can be incorrectly transferred from Ukraine by me, but I will try to inform you on myself as much as possible. I started playing UO at the age of 12 years (1999) and I played to 2009. The first shard was Age of Powder (multi), then were shards with-level system but when tried  itself on OSI understood that this mine. I am considered as one of the best pvp of players on russian lingual space.
I have many pets: 2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit, 54 small fishes, turtle, wife: ) Though Ukraine and the poor country, but was lucky me and I opened the small business connected with restaurants.
I came across your site is realized as I huge desire to learn to write scripts, but practically have no basic knowledge. Pvp in uo any more doesn't bring that pleasure that earlier, but I very much was fond of Kraft. It is visible I outgrew. I hope to find here interesting interlocutors, friends and knowledge.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from NitroS
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:50:41 AM »
Nice intro. We have lots of scripts to share here. Someone will be along shortly to un restrict you. Your english is good. I have a pet wifey also but I can not tell her that to her face :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 06:03:10 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 08:00:02 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »
Hmm, what is this
interlocutors
you speak of?  I had a pet wifey also, had to let her go!  lol.  I always told her when she turned 40 i was going to trade her in for two 20's.  Welcome to the site!  

Interlocutors: definition: the man in the middle of the line of performers in a minstrel troupe, who acts as the announcer and banters with the end men.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 09:41:55 AM by Hoby »
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 10:26:35 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
Sa Zdorovie (don't mind the spelling!)
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 05:57:04 PM »
Be kind Rewind !!

Tags: