Author Topic: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator  (Read 92792 times)

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2012, 12:53:59 PM »
Sounds like ASM stack flow management.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2012, 12:10:29 PM »
Just last update, This script will no longer be updated. I no longer play OSI, nor do I use EUO (Or any variation of it) anymore.

I will however eventually migrate LAME over to stealth.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2012, 04:32:36 AM »
Heh, so you've converted!  Nice.  I wish I had time to invest....
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2012, 07:57:21 AM »
Ehehehe yes. It really is rather simple to pickup! I had issues with it at first, kept bugging crome over ICQ, then when I finally got my first script running it was cake after that. I went the PASCAL route, with finals coming up I dont have time to invest into python atm :(

Really though, there is nothing like scripting on 3-4 accounts at the same time, without a single client running, and then being able to check on them from my laptop anywhere I am. (Actually logging into their clients and controlling them.) :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2012, 10:43:59 AM »
Really though, there is nothing like scripting on 3-4 accounts at the same time, without a single client running, and then being able to check on them from my laptop anywhere I am. (Actually logging into their clients and controlling them.) :>

Gah.. that really does sound interesting...   So if time wasn't a factor which language would you suggest learning for stealth??  I don't know any real languages other than 2 classes of C++ in college, so I'll be starting from scratch (discounting probably 7 years of EUO or whenever it came out heh)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »

Gah.. that really does sound interesting...   So if time wasn't a factor which language would you suggest learning for stealth??  I don't know any real languages other than 2 classes of C++ in college, so I'll be starting from scratch (discounting probably 7 years of EUO or whenever it came out heh)

I would suggest pascal to start with, once you get down the syntax and formatting it's really simple to get rolling with. Plus it's the default language for stealth. You can do alot with both python and pascal though.

The only downside is that the wiki page really hasn't had much attention paid to it by the devs/users so it's kind of non-existant. However the API functions page is well maintained and an absolute goldmine. http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Api

Just remember this was a russian program so there will be alot of digging through russian stuff, I suggest using Chrome (the browser) to translate stuff :P

For beginning though, I have tossed up some scripts on the stealth sub-forum and Crome has ofcourse put alot of information up there to get people using into it.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
Thx for the input & Sounds good.   Chrome had mentioned that Stealth can load the old mul files so I could go back to having my Stump Hack & static field hacks, which got me looking at stealth, but it seems it's got some interesting differences....   Should be worth a try...... 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2012, 06:43:29 PM »
To bad you are leaving,  and thx lot form bring this beauty script to us. I use it every day and have show me new way to build.  Good luck in your new  journey.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »
To bad you are leaving,  and thx lot form bring this beauty script to us. I use it every day and have show me new way to build.  Good luck in your new  journey.

I'm not leaving :P

I'm just not updating EasyUO scripts or using EasyUO anymore :P

I can't leave this community :((

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2012, 07:55:11 PM »
Well keep on doing what you're doing with Stealth.  Perhaps one day I'll be persuaded to join in.  But with Pascal and Python it's going to be a struggle....... ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2012, 08:23:28 PM »
Well keep on doing what you're doing with Stealth.  Perhaps one day I'll be persuaded to join in.  But with Pascal and Python it's going to be a struggle....... ;)

Pascal so easy man :P

Check out my super simple scripts I've posted. I mainly post them for reference for other people who are interested in trying it out.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2012, 09:01:02 PM »
Stealth exist on this Board as well, mostly unknown since less people use but exist.
When i asked TM if we can have a childboard about i wanted to push over Stealth a lot. But due changes in live i werent be able to finish for it, what i wanted to:/

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2012, 09:04:01 PM »

For beginning though, I have tossed up some scripts on the stealth sub-forum and Crome has ofcourse put alot of information up there to get people using into it.

And if there is more interest about i will dig up all i know about.. Just ask questions in Stealth-Subforum of scriptuo, i will help as much i can...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2012, 06:40:46 AM »
i really wish i had time to play with stealth... and i already knew pascal so picking up again should be that hard... but time time time.. where is the time.. barley even get enough time to log in these days...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2012, 06:49:51 AM »
Ya, I'll probably go the Pascal route as well.  I used to be a Pascal wiz back in the days of bell-bottoms.  Seeing as how my first programming class was FORTRAN and my programs were entered into the system using punch-cards, that's a while ago.  ;)

You attempt to hijack thead...
* thread successfully hijacked *
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: