Author Topic: ScriptUO Creature Evaluator  (Read 16030 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
ScriptUO Creature Evaluator
« on: July 14, 2015, 01:13:57 PM »
+1
Code: [Select]
;===================================================================
; Script Name: ScriptUO Creature Evaluator
; Author: TrailMyx
; Version: 11
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI / FS(Alexandria)
; Revision Date: 06/05/2015
; Purpose:
;     Animal evaluation for that perfect mount/fighting pet!
; Special thanks:
;     Cerveza - for the original idea.  RIP
;=================================================================

Ok, so I have gotten sidetracked with a few other little scripts, so I haven't had a chance to expand much on this script.  However, I'd like to let everyone play with it a bit to get some more input.

One thing that's necessary is that this script be running without any other scripts running in an EUO instance.  If you do this, you'll get about 6 second evaluations.  If you are running with other scripts that adjust the #LPC, you'll get much longer evaluation times.  EasyUO is pretty horrible when it comes to timeslice management.  I hope that Cheffe will address this with future versions of EUO.

For additional script details, please visit this thread.  Please post your findings/feedback here though.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=13193.0

Hopefully I'll have time to completely this sometime soon.  The next steps are pretty hard/time consuming.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
suo_creature_evaluator14.txt
suo_creature_evaluator18.txt
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:45:51 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Creature Evaluator
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 01:14:08 PM »
+1
reserved.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 11:09:27 PM »
+1
This is the best CU I've been able to come up with so far.  It will go up a bit more when healing is fully trained:

• Hits: 626/626
  • Stamina: 90/90
  • Mana: 135/135
  • Strength: 600
  • Dexterity: 90
  • Intelligence: 135
  • Physical resist: 63
  • Fire resist: 37
  • Cold resist: 81
  • Poison resist: 49
  • Energy resist: 83
  • Resist: 80%
  • HP: 91%
  • Skills: 103%
  • Stats: 29%
  • Percent: 81.35%
  • Stars: 4.6
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 11:22:23 PM »
+1
Btw, I found a bug in my decimal division sub.  The 4.6 in the previous example should be 4.06.  I have a fix upcoming as soon as I can test it with a few different numbers.  That number just never looked right..
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 07:27:59 AM »
+1
I lore a GD and this what I had.
 this is done with Ver 11
  • Hits: 919/919
  • Stamina: 125/125
  • Mana: 614/614
  • Strength: 618
  • Dexterity: 125
  • Intelligence: 614
  • Physical resist: 76
  • Fire resist: 90
  • Cold resist: 48
  • Poison resist: 55
  • Energy resist: 70
  • Resist: 74%
  • HP: 83%
  • Skills: 44%
  • Stats: 176%
  • Percent: 79.85%
  • Stars: 3.99

This is with Ver 7
  • Hits: 919/919
  • Stamina: 125/125
  • Mana: 614/614
  • Strength: 618
  • Dexterity: 125
  • Intelligence: 614
  • Physical resist: 76
  • Fire resist: 90
  • Cold resist: 48
  • Poison resist: 55
  • Energy resist: 70
  • Resist: 74%
  • HP: 83%
  • Skills: 44%
  • Stats: 226%
  • Percent: 82.35%
  • Stars: 4.11

Look at this Fire beetle. Ver 11
  • Hits: 100/100
  • Stamina: 71/71
  • Mana: 500/500
  • Strength: 150
  • Dexterity: 71
  • Intelligence: 500
  • Physical resist: 40
  • Fire resist: 75
  • Cold resist: 10
  • Poison resist: 30
  • Energy resist: 30
  • Resist: 100%
  • HP: 100%
  • Skills: 73%
  • Stats: 113%
  • Percent: 99.30%
  • Stars: 4.96

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
3 x 120 GD.jpg

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 08:43:36 AM »
+1
this looks like a mighty fine piece of work TM .. i like those % bars.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 12:28:18 PM »
+1
I lore a GD and this what I had.

Looks like that GD died and its overall skills went down.  :)  I have a hack together to fix the decimal place zero.  I need to upload it...

Quote from: Endless Night
this looks like a mighty fine piece of work TM .. i like those % bars.

Thanks EN.  I've had a bit of inspiration lately.  I'm just getting really tired of how slow EUO is.  I can't wait until Crome gets his SDK ready for general testing in Stealth.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 02:28:18 PM »
+1
TM,  the new ver 11 is more accurate the older version.    What was funny (Sorry not really)  is that the skill since not matching the scaling.    Are you looking at skills point in the rating.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 05:41:01 PM »
+1
Yes, I'm looking at the skill points in the rating.  As per uocraft.com, she attributes 5% of the overall rating to skill.  Since it seems that the posted min/max on uoguide.com isn't correct, that's what's giving that overall percentage maximum of over 100% total.  There may have been some numerical differences between version 7 and 11.  All contain the decimal point bug.. :)

Your fire beetle kicks a large amount of ass.  :)

I attached version 12a.  It's sort of a hacked-fix version.  I have to fix it correctly.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:43:08 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 06:52:49 PM »
+1
We need to find out what is the Max of each skill.   I guest we can cap some skill at 120 to get a more accurate score.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 11:39:14 PM »
+1
We need to find out what is the Max of each skill.   I guest we can cap some skill at 120 to get a more accurate score.

So that's a question then.  On OSI, can the skills train above 100.0, or when they are cut in 1/2 and they are over 100.0 or are they stuck?  Sort of the same question came up on Rebirth regarding their Greater Cu Sidhes.

Perhaps another possiblity is to determine exactly what happens to the skills when tamed and then adjust the tamed max accordingly.

Oh, also I'm noticing that the INT max on your dragon didn't 1/2 like I thought it would.  That's leading to your stats being all wonky....  I'll have to compare that with how RunUO does it...  Yuck, I have to tame one.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:15:27 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 05:23:11 AM »
+1
I did some   testing back in the day,  I focus lot on Hiryu and Rune Beetle.  Not all the pet get the stat cut 1/2.   Will have to get  some testing  on GD i guest.  We need team up and tame those beast :)

Hiryu does have some stat cut  1/2
If my memory serve me well those are the Max stat.
        Wild ( tame)
Hits   1100(550)
Stam 270(135)
Mana 65
STR   1410(705)
Dex   270 (135)
Int   325(163)

Wrestling go to 120
Tactic can go to 110

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 08:36:41 AM »
+1
Hopefully if falls into one particular type gets its stats cut in a particular way.  Otherwise it will be a nighmare to keep the numbers straight and allow for a one to one comparison between beasts.

Anyhow, we'll have to do a bunch of before/after snapshots to get a better understanding on how it works.

I can probably do greater dragons now that I can honor tame.  :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:43:16 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2017, 02:36:16 PM »
+1
Let get this post alive again.  TM here what the new tamable gump look like #CONTSIZE 310_349   Now we have 8 page of Animal lore.   

I don't have all the stat for the animal  that will take some time  here the list
https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-97/

There are 8 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
page-1.JPG
page-2.JPG
page-3.JPG
page-4.JPG
page-5.JPG
page-6.JPG
page-7.JPG
page-8.JPG

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2017, 02:40:54 PM »
+1
Ugh, that's alot of changes...
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx