Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 141677 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #285 on: November 03, 2019, 05:06:06 AM »
Version  7.02

updates:
- Fix error when switching to second account, account name not being deleted and new one entered, and  password being typed in account name box
- Removed dependence on Moving cursor when entering password. Now cursor no longer moves.
- Changed default report Filename.
- Misc other fixes, changes, operational speed increase.

Enjoy..

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 03, 2019, 02:28:59 PM »
Version  7.02

updates:
- Fix error when switching to second account, account name not being deleted and new one entered, and  password being typed in account name box
- Removed dependence on Moving cursor when entering password. Now cursor no longer moves.

Enjoy..

THANK YOU EN!

See Ghost!! I am not insane!! lol

but seriously thank you all of you!

Ghost, Gaderian and EN

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 03, 2019, 06:56:22 PM »
Version  7.02

updates:

Enjoy..

THANK YOU EN!

See Ghost!! I am not insane!! lol

but seriously thank you all of you!

Ghost, Gaderian and EN

worked like a charm! all  accounts were inventoried!  nice work!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2019, 01:10:27 PM »
worked like a charm! all  accounts were inventoried!  nice work!

Good stuff, glad to hear it.  Did you even need to use the resume function at all ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2019, 01:41:46 PM »
Maybe the next version will have a weigh check .    I have a few new toon that were overweight :)

Thx for the new version

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 04, 2019, 01:48:46 PM »
I have been pushing the resume function. I like that aspect of it.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 04, 2019, 05:31:44 PM »
Maybe the next version will have a weigh check .    I have a few new toon that were overweight :)

Thx for the new version

What do you mean buy a weight check ??    Sounds easy to addbut im not sure what you mean exactly you want it to report if a toon is overweight or just report toons weight.     Let me know and ill add it.

Gaderian

Yea that function came to me in the middle of the night, best solution to random script or UO malfunctions for sure.

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 04, 2019, 05:56:46 PM »

Thx for the new version

What do you mean buy a weight check ??    Sounds easy to addbut im not sure what you mean exactly you want it to report if a toon is overweight or just report toons weight.     Let me know and ill add it.

THATS GHOST'S WAY OF BEING SARCASTIC GHOST THAT HE IS! :)

Gaderian

Yea that function came to me in the middle of the night, best solution to random script or UO malfunctions for sure.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 04, 2019, 06:19:15 PM »
Pay back is a b(^&*   ,   Yes it will be nice to report the weight if you are overweight.  A new toon can only carry 189 stone,  and I was in the red.  Specially the shard the shard I don't use often.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 05, 2019, 07:12:20 AM »
Version  7.03

Custom Code Now Supported.
   You can add your own custom code to be run during each of the scripts functions, gift_pickup, inventory_characters etc.  Edit the MyCustom_?? subs at top of the script and place your custom code inside.  Be warned you can break the script if your code does not function correctly, the custom code is run right before moving on eg right before character logout.  You can easily add additional reporting lines, see the notes in the script on how to. 

Usage Example 
  If for example you wanted the gift pickup report to include each characters weight and alert you if overweight you could add this code inside the  sub MyCustom_Gift_Pickup
Code: [Select]
sub MyCustom_Gift_Pickup
    set !Temp  #Weight , / , #MaxWeight   ; No spaces between values
    gosub EN_AppendToStringList   Report LAST Weight: !temp
    if #Weight > #MaxWeight
      gosub EN_AppendToStringList Report LAST **** CHARACTER OVERWEIGHT ****
Return

The Gift Pickup report when then look similar to below:
Gift Pickup   11/05/19 10:51:40 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
Account: Ghosts_Secret_Account 
Account: 1 Shard: Atlantic          Character: 1 of 7 - A Ghost                  Weight: 153/477
Account: 1 Shard: LakeSuperior      Character: 1 of 7 - The Ghost                Weight: 114/260
Account: 1 Shard: GreatLakes        Character: 1 of 7 - A Fat Ghost              Weight: 400/376 *** CHARACTER OVERWEIGHT ***

- Also added weight/MaxWeight to character inventory report.

Enjoy..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 07:17:25 AM by Endless Night »

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 05, 2019, 07:38:07 AM »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 05, 2019, 08:07:28 AM »

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 10, 2019, 09:54:55 AM »
Version  7.03

Custom Code Now Supported.
   You can add your own custom code to be run during each of the scripts functions, gift_pickup, inventory_characters etc.  Edit the MyCustom_?? subs at top of the script and place your custom code inside.  Be warned you can break the script if your code does not function correctly, the custom code is run right before moving on eg right before character logout.  You can easily add additional reporting lines, see the notes in the script on how to. 

Usage Example 
  If for example you wanted the gift pickup report to include each characters weight and alert you if overweight you could add this code inside the  sub MyCustom_Gift_Pickup

Thanks yet again for the update - how do you customize the name of the toon created by the script?
sub MyCustom_Gift_Pickup
    set !Temp  #Weight , / , #MaxWeight   ; No spaces between values
    gosub EN_AppendToStringList   Report LAST Weight: !temp
    if #Weight > #MaxWeight
      gosub EN_AppendToStringList Report LAST **** CHARACTER OVERWEIGHT ****
Return

The Gift Pickup report when then look similar to below:
Gift Pickup   11/05/19 10:51:40 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Account: Ghosts_Secret_Account 
Account: 1 Shard: Atlantic          Character: 1 of 7 - A Ghost                  Weight: 153/477
Account: 1 Shard: LakeSuperior      Character: 1 of 7 - The Ghost                Weight: 114/260
Account: 1 Shard: GreatLakes        Character: 1 of 7 - A Fat Ghost              Weight: 400/376 *** CHARACTER OVERWEIGHT ***

- Also added weight/MaxWeight to character inventory report.

Enjoy..

how do you set up the script to name the created characters something i choose?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:58:05 PM by gruntman »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 11, 2019, 06:43:50 AM »
Gruntman,  WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING !!  :o   :D
Read the top of the script  look for the editable section called  *** Setup Character Template/s ***   Read the notes and examples and then un-comment or add your own details  eg:

;===========================================
; ** Setup Character Template/s
;===========================================
; gosub AddCharacter Name                       sex    Race    Type         HairStyle FacailHair CancelNewbieTour
gosub   AddCharacter Gruntmans Bestfriend       Male   Elf     Blacksmith   1          8          #True
gosub   AddCharacter Gruntman The Shouter       Female Human   Mage         2          3          #True
gosub   AddCharacter Gaderian The Contributor   Male   Human   Warrior      2          4          #True

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:53:28 AM by Endless Night »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 11, 2019, 08:40:40 AM »
gosub   AddCharacter Gruntman The Shouter       Female Human   Mage         2          3          #True
I love it!!

Tags: