Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2197 times)

Offline ArthrutusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Arthrutus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: May 26, 2014, 12:05:13 PM »
To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Trevor and I am a UO Addict. I am Deaf and found this game to be the source of my entertainment in a world that doesn't always pay heed to those who struggle. I've been playing for approximately 15 years and I have a severe case of nostalgia for the game. It has been a wonderful companion and I hope it remains so throughout the years of my life.

My favorite aspects of the game are varied. I enjoy doing everything from resource gathering to slaying foes in Felucca. This game truly offers a sandbox mode in which players can enact their deepest desires, from farmers to warriors alike. Since I often find myself going through phases of OCD, it tends influence my play style. If you ever see me playing in game, you will notice my love for creating an environment of "perfectness" within houses, banks, and my own backpack. I suppose this is a result of my own imperfectness.

One of my friends within the game referred me to Scriptuo. I believe this will help me experience the game more fully and offer a more efficient way to complete mind-boggling tasks that tend to waste time. I enjoy playing UO and I hope you will provide me the satisfaction of enjoying UO a little more everyday.

Sincerely,

Trevor

Offline Pop Rock

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pop Rock has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 12:33:35 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 02:49:13 PM »
Welcome to SUO! My wife is very, very organized in her houses, bags, and bank which I guess makes up for my lack of organization and neatness lol.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 05:05:03 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 06:25:03 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 07:03:57 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 12:23:41 PM »
Welcome aboard :)

Cleanliness is next to godliness!

XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: