0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hyprosick has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: October 15, 2020, 10:08:25 AM »
Hi all,  exploring Easy UO scripting.. was using UO Steam so interested to see how it measures up

Post Merge: October 15, 2020, 10:25:15 AM
After doing a little more research, realized this was more than a bot check, so that makes more sense now. :)      So I am a long time UO player with a large gap in between of dormancy.  I recently returned after long time away.  I do not have the hours on end to play like i did back when i was a kid.  After work which takes up the large majority of the day I like to spend some time in the evening playing.  The small window of time i can get back into Sosaria, i find myself with a desire to get characters up and running quicker.   Enter the scripts :D    Back in my day we only had EZ Macro to record mouse and keyboard movements so some of the new opportunities ive seen with scripting is AMAZING.   Hoping to tap in and start learning the ropes of this new scripting method and see what i can open up.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:25:15 AM by Hyprosick »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 02:09:01 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: