Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

Vendor Search script, does one exist?

(1/6) > >>

Gemviper:
I monitor vendor search occasionally for specific items on my "wish list" but this is becoming tedious as my list grows and so a script is in order! I did find a lot of scripts designed to check vendors but none that actually perform searches on UO's vendor search gump, did I miss one if it exists?

3rd party sites like searchUO help in finding some items but not as well as vendor search could because searchuo is limited by the fact they don't monitor ALL vendors and don't update as quickly.

If you know of an actual vendor search script that I can feed a list of items I am looking for into I'd be grateful if you could point me to it. Thanks.

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Gemviper on November 20, 2014, 07:17:43 AM ---I monitor vendor search occasionally for specific items on my "wish list" but this is becoming tedious as my list grows and so a script is in order! I did find a lot of scripts designed to check vendors but none that actually perform searches on UO's vendor search gump, did I miss one if it exists?

3rd party sites like searchUO help in finding some items but not as well as vendor search could because searchuo is limited by the fact they don't monitor ALL vendors and don't update as quickly.

If you know of an actual vendor search script that I can feed a list of items I am looking for into I'd be grateful if you could point me to it. Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Doesnt SearchUO just use some Bots to check vendor belongings?

I havnt seen that gump but i prolly know it would be easyier to parse via Stealth then easyuo.

You may show me a screenshot and i may have an idea via stealth ;-)

Gemviper:
Yes, I think searchuo just uses bots to go around looking into packs. It covers all of Luna as well as some vendors outside of Luna. I wouldn't be surprised if searchuo is omiting known rares however since they want to get/sell/collect those themselves. If you search atlantic's vendor search for "catskills" for example you see a bunch of catskills EM event items but searchuo does not show you these items.

Anyway, right now I've got a wishlist of items in notepad++ and am manually using UO's "vendor search" to check them each one by one. Items like a "secret chest" are rarely on a vendor so if one shows up I want to know as fast as possible. That chest is from an Asian shard event and so isn't common on Atlantic(it allows 500 items to be stored in it, not 125).

So there isn't a search script that works with the default UO "vendor search" feature? I really don't want to wander around from vendor to vendor with a script since the vendor search feature already has that info.

I don't have a screenshot, just an idea, a script to run through a list of items I am looking for to tell me if yes/no the item was found. Since I'm going to use it to search for rares a simple found yes/no is enough since there won't ever be a lot of them.

Endless Night:
Ive been off for a while so how do you activate the "vender search"  ??

gimlet:
context menu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version