Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

Vendor Search script, does one exist?

<< < (6/6)

Endless Night:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=13421.0

zaan:
OMG! @Endless Night
I've been looking for this script for months! I want to connect it to my discord server. Is there anyway I can get a copy? I'm fairly new to scripting, and it's daunting to think of recreating it. It would be super amazing to pricecheck from chat. If you're not willing to release it, maybe just the OCR bit? That's the most daunting part for me.   

Fabolous1:

--- Quote from: Crome969 on October 15, 2015, 06:19:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gemviper on October 14, 2015, 08:29:07 PM ---I know this thread is a year old but I started it then and I find myself needing it again, I loathe vendor searches as they are now. I'd really like to check a list of items to see if any are for sale but manually typing them out becomes a huge pain with 50+ items on the list.

I noticed that copy/paste from a text file works, which speeds it up just a little, but not much :)

Did a working script ever get posted to check vendor search against a list of "most wanted" items? Oh and yes I have used sites like SearchUO but find them to be problematic at times since they seem to only search luna and a lot of the time don't display Items at all that I know are on a vendor.

--- End quote ---

I'm absolutely interested if you have done anything with this :)

It's been a very long time I have worked with c#, but I'm interested in extending this idea and making a web front for it, after consuming the data you get with a vendor search script
If there is a particular interest on doing automated Searchs I could write something in c# with Stealth where you have a subform for queries and import\export them and then execute queries.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version