Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

mining sand

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kandie:
yes I know I have read the book.  What I would like is a script to mine sand. I can do it manually. But would be great if somehow I could make one of the mining scripts mine sand.  But I am not very smart in changing scripts.  I can do very little in that field. I mostly do trade skill stuff and fishing. So any little help in doing this so I don't have to click my life away would be awesome.  I am using one now from easyuo, but my char gets hung up in buildings or blocked by mountains. so I am always stopping it and starting it. Its better then nothing, was juts a thought maybe others like myself could use a sand mining script.  :angel:  Thx Kandie

The Ghost:
Most of the script are not build to dig sand.  it a small mod that you can do.   

search for tilename
 look for something like this
if Rock in #tilename || Cave in #tilename

and add the sand like this
if Rock in #tilename || Cave in #tilename || Sand in #tilename

if you look at , you only need to do it at two location.  and it easy setup at well. 
; Script Name: MW Miner
; Author: MWinc.
; Version: 14.1

Gandolf:
been working on this for 2 wks now still not working can someone help please

The Ghost:
This was the only mod I did to be able to mind sand.   Not sure what to tell you. 

Crisis:

--- Quote from: Gandolf on October 22, 2019, 02:51:58 PM ---been working on this for 2 wks now still not working can someone help please

--- End quote ---

I told you in chat that day to try 12x's miner. I used it that day to verify that it still worked. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=5948.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version