Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

EUO Tile Issue Workaround

(1/6) > >>

Tommy Boy:
It seems you can simply copy & paste the mapxx.mul files from an unpatched installation and the scripts that use tile info and commands will work again.

Both my mining scripts and CyberPope's Mining Radar weren't working.  I copied the mapxx.mul files into my patched UO Classic folder and so far all tile related scripts are working as intended.

Hope this helps,

Tommy Boy

TrailMyx:
Now that's a tasty tidbit of information!  Thanks, Tommy!  Let's see if others have the same luck.

Cstalker:
This will work until they (EA,OSI, Whatever they are called) change something in order to foil us once again or they add new art and it shifts everything by 1. But that should be a bit and by then Cheffe might have it fixed.

TrailMyx:
Perhaps someone can analyze the new file format, and create a converter to re-create the required .mul files?

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: Tommy Boy on March 21, 2012, 03:48:37 PM ---It seems you can simply copy & paste the mapxx.mul files from an unpatched installation and the scripts that use tile info and commands will work again.

Both my mining scripts and CyberPope's Mining Radar weren't working.  I copied the mapxx.mul files into my patched UO Classic folder and so far all tile related scripts are working as intended.

Hope this helps,

Tommy Boy

--- End quote ---
+rep for you!! ;)

X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version