Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Scripting Chat

EUO Tile Issue Workaround

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tommy Boy:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on March 21, 2012, 06:27:41 PM ---Perhaps someone can analyze the new file format, and create a converter to re-create the required .mul files?

--- End quote ---

I can't remember exactly where it was that I read it, but I seen where someone described the .uop files as simply a "wrapper" or perhaps maybe "container" and that the .mul files are contained in their entirety inside. 

TrailMyx:
Anything you find, please post it.  There's lots of talented peeps here that might be able to deconvolve the wrapper.  :)

Blacklisted:
Dam I patched already.  anyone got a link to download the most recent Map.mul files?

TrailMyx:
Crome posted a link at EUO, but it's such a large file that (>300MB) it doesn't work.

Crome969:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on March 22, 2012, 08:19:40 AM ---Crome posted a link at EUO, but it's such a large file that (>300MB) it doesn't work.

--- End quote ---
7.0.13.0 Installer was it.
And the thing about Mul Files i already explained in stealth Forum. BTW 1-2 Days until stealth will working with uop and latest enhance client.. uop are already cracked :P stay tuned;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version