Author Topic: Making the house smell like christmas  (Read 4941 times)

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Making the house smell like christmas
« on: December 07, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »
So the wife has been slowly letting a pot of water simmer away to add a bit of humidity to our dry air and she decided to add some Christmas cheer:

1 large pot of boiling water reduced heat to a very slight simmering
add spice such as:
cinnamon
nutmeg
ground cloves
all spice
slice or two of orange or lemon

Makes the house smell like yum and will add some nice atmosphere to the festive season.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Making the house smell like christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 09:43:51 AM »
interesting... I don't need any humidity as my AC speeds most of its time stripping that out but the smell sounds good.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: