Author Topic: Crafting menu move with screen  (Read 2258 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Crafting menu move with screen
« on: January 30, 2016, 05:52:38 AM »
Been a while that I have been trying to figure out why that while crafting the menu move within the UO screen.  I center the menu and start the script. I'm not touch the mouse or event the pc.  It move over time to either corner.     Just curious to know why this happen.   I know we can force it with contpos   x y .  thx

Offline lydaan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • lydaan has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting menu move with screen
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 11:05:59 AM »
That's odd for crafting gumps

I know bags do that, and nextcontpos x y only seems to work with the backpack, so my remedy has been to force the gump in question to where I want it for the clicks:

Code: [Select]
positioncraft1:
contpos %craftgumpposx %craftgumpposy
if #contposx <> %craftgumpposx && #contposy <> %craftgumpposy
   goto positioncraft1

I really only did this so I could pull the set click values out of the loop so people could readily change the clicks as needed.

Not really an answer to your question, but I would bet only cheffe/ the maker's of the UO UI could answer that.

-edit-

On reread, it sounds like you dragged the gump with your mouse at some point... Gumps can only PERMANENTLY be moved with the mouse, or using click x y D click MC r, or probably event drag/drop... (not exevent drag/drop)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:09:04 AM by lydaan »

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting menu move with screen
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 03:27:45 PM »
Will have to try your suggestion
  I try to add Contpos 300 10  but didnt really work, make the script all buggy.

Tags: