Author Topic: hi this is summer  (Read 3973 times)

Offline summerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • summer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi this is summer
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:04:54 AM »
hi, i'm summer and playing in formosa.  nice to meet you guys

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: hi this is summer
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:02 AM »
Welcome aboard.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 05:14:37 AM »
Wow glad summer is finally here and the winter blues have gone .. but do me a favor this year tone down the heat abit over florida its already a sweatshop.

LOL Welcome to the boards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 06:18:54 AM »
Now I have to ask what is different about this particular intro post that makes it acceptable over a similar post that seems to be coming from a male verse possibly a female? I'm ashamed of you Cerv, get the whip back out! Let's see more than a 12-word intro!!! Otherwise everyone will just sign-on with girl-like names expecting different treatment.

Welcome to SUO Summer, sorry to hear that Pedro beat you in the race for student council president but you have to admit that your "Happy Hands" routine was nothing compared to Napolean's amazing moves. I do think Pedro stepped over the line with his pinata fiasco.

How long you been playing? Ever script before? What brought you to SUO? What do you like to do in UO? What are your measurements? err, ignore that...

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 07:26:28 AM »
How do you know the op is a female?

He/She mentioned a shard, which is more then 90% do, I'd rate it an improved intro over the other "Hi, I can haz hartwud?" intros.  :P

I happen to personally know someone who went by a female name in an alternate persona on another scripting forum  ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 08:15:29 AM »
That's why I said "...seems to be" :)

You know that is another interesting thought, how many people play characters of the opposite sex and why? Personally I would only do it so that I could undress my toon anytime I wanted to.

As for forum names, I prefer gender-neutral to keep everyone wondering.

XII

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 08:51:52 AM »
Personally.. . I never pay attention to gender on the forums unless someone makes a point of pointing out thier gender until that point i just presume its all blokes....  and odds are im 99.999% correct.

Like the new avatar 12x were do you find these things.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »
Like the new avatar 12x were do you find these things.

Just random plagurisms I stumble across from time to time. I'm working on an original so I can be like Cerv but he has more Gimp talent than I do!

The sig credit goes out to the amazing people at Crossfit.com and I will be rotating through various fallen heroes; unfortunately there are too many to give proper respect to all.

XII

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »
Sort of inconsiderate of summer not to give you his measurements... Seems like your point might be made 12.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline KnitePrince

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • KnitePrince has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 10:15:12 PM »
I actually came here to post an intro, but had to reply...  I have a friend that Always plays a female character, and it somewhat annoyed me.. so i asked him WHY!!!!
  He grinned at me, and said
   "Because, I hate looking at the backside of a male character all evening, every evening, thats the primary reason, the secondary reason is, because, im a guy, i know how guys act, and how they think, there are millions of hormone infested teenage males out there, and if i act sweet, they give me all sorts of stuff."
   I have to admit, he was 100% on the mark, but i just cant do it lol!
   Knite

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 06:37:23 AM »
I made my tamer female long before Trammel for the same reason.  I had been killed on my miner so many times that I figured if I was going to be out and about wandering around Ice Island, I should do whatever I could to keep red folks from killing my defensless tamer for kicks.  I think it worked for the most part.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: