Author Topic: Hello all! I'm a original player, original dupper, original botter  (Read 1389 times)

Offline mox555Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mox555 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy, The stories I could tell about this game.  Started playing on LS day one and died so much chopping wood that first weekend! Like most, I became a PVP and it was easier to kill people with fireball then mine or lumberjack. Played with the like of Dimond Dog(best pvp on the server due to cable modem), TC(The Cabals), Wicked clowns (played with them all again in ShadowBane) and so many more.  Never saw town again for a year was so red I would leave blood everywhere!

Aww the good stuff my first Dup!  Find a server line, recall over it and alt f4 be sure it was in a laggy area to help confuse the server.  This might take a few times but you would trick the server where you were at and it would lock your account until the reboot the next day.  2 Char would show up so it would just drop everything in the first body on the ground.  The second person was normal with everything on them.  Very simple but time-consuming to say the least, but bought a keep from it and so many regs!

I'll leave this next story for another time, But Ebay became popular in 98=99 this time I didn't upgrade my keep with this next dup, but instead I bought a house in Portland OR with it. This lead to meeting the man who would create Glider for WoW...

Now I'm old and just want to bot a little(I'm a leecher and playtester) and kill a champ spawn and be left alone ....

Trying out scripts to auto mine, fish, loot ect .. who know maybe ill find my 3 dup on OSI =)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline mox555Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mox555 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Thank You

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
welcome to scriptuo....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: